SC Soccer
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter US Soccer Player Pool - 05/20/08 06:03 PM
Here is Bob Bradleys 33 man player pool for the next three games coming up. (ENG, ARG, ESP)

http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_6422532.html

Some http://www.ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_6422532.html

Interesting in GK situation no Keller.
Really hoping Kenny Cooper gets another shot.
Posted By: Liverpool Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/21/08 04:19 AM
What do yall think our line-up should be against England? I want to beat them so bad.

This is my line-up:

--------------------Howard-------------------

--Cherundolo---Onyewu---Bocanegra---Spector--

-----------Feilhaber------Bradley------------

-----Adu-----------Dempsey-------Beasley-----

-------------------Johnson-------------------

Subs: Guzan, DeMerit, Pearce, Clark, Lewis, Donovan, Wolff

Don't even mention Donovan. If you think he should start, you need to stop following the crowd and stop listening to JP Dellacamara because he deserves nothing but to be disowned by America. He truly brings nothing but hesitation around the ball and a lack of presence when it comes to playing on the big stage, and this is Wembley. I put a lot of speed up there because it is going to be tough to break through England's defense tactically. And yes, I put Adu starting(in Donovan's place) because he is quick and confident with the ball, but I wanted to keep Beasley starting because he brings the same(plus experience), so I put Adu on the right, which he proved he could play in the U-17 World Cup.
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/21/08 05:54 PM
Well I see it alittle different:

.................Howard

..Cherendulo...Onyewu...Bocanera...Hejduk

................Bradley..................

..Beasley.......Feilhaber............Dempsey

.................Donovan.................

................Altidore........

Subs that will get PT: Johnson for Altidore Adu for Beasley Clark for Bradley
Posted By: Liverpool Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/22/08 01:19 AM
I would agree with you on Hejduk, but apparently neither him nor Altidore were named to the 22-man roster that is making the trip to England.

http://ussoccer.com/articles/viewArticle.jsp_6422546.html
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/22/08 01:52 AM
I am going to assume that that is because they are still in the US. The majority of the team is Europe based making traveling easier for them
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/22/08 01:54 AM
some scary names on that england roster that they will have to face, and I think Terry will still be pissed from todays lose when they play the US
Posted By: welshwizard Re: US Soccer Player Pool - 05/27/08 07:55 PM
get hejduk out of here, i'm begging any US coach to drop the man he was just re-added to the squad, while i am not a donovan fan he has been in good form recently for the galaxy, even though mls is not a great league yet it is still competitive and on form alone, he deserves a spot
© SC Soccer