SC Soccer
Posted By: Anonymous Where is the best soccer in the world. - 05/31/05 05:22 PM
Sorry again. Is just how it goes, I'm not here to insult anybody. Numbers are numbers.

If you talk to Latinos about soccer, or futbol. Be ready. You have to know a lot, a lot. Playing you get respect on the field. Talking you get respect with numbers.

Can't beat this.

Nationals.

1. Brazil: 5 WC's
2. Germany: 3 WC's
3. Italy: 3 WC's
4. Argentina: 2 WC's
5. Uruguay: 2 WC's
6. France: 1 WC
7. England: 1 WC

WHERE IS WALES?

I don't need any sources for that, I know it by heart. We are talking my language now... Spanish, I mean futbol.

Brazil + Argetina = 7
Germany + Italy = 6

South America wins.

America = 9
Europe = 8

American wins, should I say America or South America? How do you like it better? Should I say Spanish and Portuguese America or should I say America? or Latin America...

Latin America = 9
Europe = 8

Yeah it does sound's better, since Americans don't like immigrants, and they don't want spanish in soccer. Lets better leave it like that.

Latin America plays the best soccer in the world, in the world! IT'S A FACT! Do you still have any more questions?

Clubs.

1. Real Madrid: 9 CL's
2. AC Milan: 6
3. Liverpool: 5
4. Bayer Munchen: 4
5. Ajax: 3

WHERE IS MANU? ARSENAL OR CHELSEE?

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/AllTimeStatistics/index.html

Let see.

Spain 10
England 10
Italy 10

So, who does have the best club ball?

Who is got Ronaldinho? Ronaldo? Zidane? Figo? Roberto Carlos? Deco (Brasilian)? All of them world champions, and several times FIFA PLAYER OF THE YEAR.

Enough? Any more questions? Satisfy? Any more insults? Racist comments?

Alrigh cool. Let me tell you that I love America. I love LA Galaxy. I love Mc Donald and Rock'n Roll. Can't touch Latin American in soccer, can't beat that!

"Give respect for respect to." 50 Cent.

Thanks dudes.

Att/

El Fenomeno.
i'll make sure to store those stats somewhere...btw how much longer has south america and europe been playing soccer than USA.
thanks for ending that with a 50 cent quote

you're really cool
Posted By: Talon Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/01/05 09:54 AM
quote:
since Americans don't like immigrants
[Mad]

Fenomeno - that's not true. We're all basically immigrants of some sort, somewhere in our past. That's a very narrow-minded statement! Why would you say that? [Frown]

I agree with your assessment of Latin American soccer being amongst the best however. [Razz]
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/02/05 04:26 AM
Let me tell you that I hear racist comments about everyday in this state. Generally in the east side of the country. I have even read editorials of Harvard professors talkind trash about Mexican immigrants.

Even though I'm not mexicans, that ain't cool. After you hear those kind of comments. I think it was last year I heard about an Irmo kid spiting on a hispanic kid from some other school. Calling him fu.. Mexican.

First of all as a coach I would punish him as he deserves. Second of all I would make him apologize with the other kid.

As a hispanic player I would punch him in the face right there! Even though I don't have to because I'm good enough to make you look stupid on the field, and show you that we play the best soccer in the worl! The best soccer in the world.

Immigrants comments from racist senators are everywhere, is just to broad to ignore. People trying to band spanish everywhere. How do you think we feel about that?

That makes me think that I should leave this country... the big question is, what happens if you go back to my country and I see Americans? People speaking english? Should I write editorials like Harvard professors?

Should go to the tv stations and tell then that Americans don't have the right to have a driver license? That Americans have to speak spanish because they are in my country?

Not don't feel sorry, just think about it! I don't really care! I'm sure I'm leaving America in a couple of years anyways, money was never an issue in my family... just think.

American's greatest quote is;

"United We Stand" who is WE? WE is Anglo-Americans? Europeans Americans?

Alrigh I hope we're cool now. Is not fiction, is reality. Soccer was probably the best thing that could ever happen to the world.

Football bring communities together. Football created FIFA to help Africans countries to develop withouth stealing anything! Football unites the whole world in one passion.

Football is the greatest sport ever invented. Sorry Americans but is the truth. I don't care what a Harvard professor thinks about North American Football, BasketBall, Beisball, Hockey or even Lacrosse.

Not other sports is like football, if you guys tolerate I'm going to do a critic on Americans sports in a new post. Hoping not to insult anybody.

Thanks

Att/

El Fenomeno
Posted By: Bazza Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/02/05 04:52 AM
Sorry, can't let that pass.
This is the greatest country on the planet. It has done more to free other nations and fight evil than any other country in world history. It has a big heart, sacrificing hundreds of thousand of American lives to make this world a better place. I'm glad you are leaving, because I can never understand someone who criticizes a country whilst benefitting from the freedoms it provides every day.
I am an immigrant and I became a US citizen in 2000, and I came here because it is the greatest country on Earth. I am proud to be an American and I get tired of people dragging it down all the time.
Yes, soccer has done a lot to Unite people. But that was not accomplished by having someone stand up and keep saying "Ours is better than yours". It's not better, it's just different.
But please don't pull down this great country whilst you ram Futbol down our throats as the best.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/01/05 05:49 PM
Your right. This is the most beautiful country in the world. I'm down with that. If you go back to my country you think I'm going to talk trash about America? Hell not, I'm going to tell them how great this country is! I'm going to tell them how good it feels to live in a real democracy. WITH FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

I'm going to tell them how great American food is. How organized Americans are. How America is going to dominate the world in soccer in a few years. If somebody owes a lot of this country. That's me. I don't even know if I ever do enough things to pay everything America have done for me.

If go to back to my country people would call me an "American," because of my way of talking, because of my knowledge, because of my way of thinking, acting, dressing, eating... If I go to Europe they'll call me an American too. Why would I talk trash about America?

I love Rock n' Roll. I love Lynard Skinnar. I love 50 Cent. I love Rocky's movies, I love pizza, I love taco bell, I love Mc Donals, I love Nirvana...

I just don't like the way people brings "mexicans" down, I hate being treated like "stupid" because I don't speak fluent English. I hate people telling me that I should go to hunt with them... kill animals... I hate people talking about wars... I don't enjoy watching American football, golf bores me to death, beisball puts me to sleep.

"Soccer players aren't real athletes." Said a footbal player who is friend of mine and said "who cares, we get the girls man, so who cares about being a real athletes."

As I said, I love America, but I'm used to see quality soccer on tv (Argentinan, Spanish, Italian leagues) I'm used to read soccer everyday in the newspaper, I'm used to hang out with my soccer buddies. Some of them play pro in my country. Is not that I hate America. I love America. But I love futbol, I love my culture, if my parents think that a Business degree at USC is that big of a deal fine, I'll get and leave! That does not mean I'm going back out there to;

Spit American in the face, burn flags on tv, write editorials against America, get out of my country, make them feel stupid because they don't speak spanish, do everything as I can no to let them have driver license... That's not what a Christian does, that's not how human should be treated.

How many Americans you think there are in Latin America? You think they ever have any problem with the law for no speaking spanish? Or not haveing a driver license?

I love America in every single way, I love California, I love surf, I love rock, rap, country music... but I can't tolerate racism, I can't...

The only reason that I came out with those arguments where to prove you that "mexicans" are no stupid, we are not here to be treat like sh.. This is a real broad topic... and really controversy. I should just leave and let everything how it is.

America is beautiful because of Californians, because of Hollywood, because of liberals, and some consevatives with values...

Sorry man, answer as much as want, I'll love to read what you have to say as long as you don't insult anybody, remember that you have to treat others just as good as you want to be treated.

Again "give respect for respect to," 50 Cent

Att/

El Fenomeno
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/01/05 06:00 PM
Here is an example.

http://www.soccersucks.org/

Should go to Latin America and have an entire website that says www.americansportsuck.org ?

Think about it. I told this is not fiction, is reality. I'm sure if somebody like that see me in the street with a Real Madrid shirt, he'll shoot me! We are talking about crazy freaks now. That does not mean all Americans are like that. You get the point?
Posted By: BDad11 Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/01/05 06:20 PM
http://www.soccersucks.net/soccer_hair.html

http://www.uglyfootballers.com/
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/01/05 10:00 PM
Just for you to know who you're dealing with.

I'm mixed. Spanish, Italian and Native. Believe it or not I have some from Mayas, I guess is brain(joking). Also a son of a well recognized Lawyer. Middle Class backgroung, I don't know if you ever met a "mexican" with a Middle class background. Well is good that you get updated sometimes with Latinos that don't wash dishes or cut grasses. Latinos with pride.

Don't ever feel like you can't talk about anything. I'm also a college student, so feel free to act like a European. Anytime you need to know something about the best soccer in the world. You can count on me.
please do not include yourself and say "we" are the best when you clearly are not the one playing on the national teams. once you play on a national south america team, dont take what they have won and say that you are included only because of your nationality. as americans we can say that america is the best country because we are included in the populus, while you are not in the population of the natioanl "S american teams" so stop saying we have the best because clearly you are not included.
and just so you know europe is where the best soccer is played, where do u think tha south american stars play......wait let me think europe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/02/05 06:47 PM
Let just keep it cool. I think I went waaay out of this topic. Sorry. I really apologize. Sometimes is not easy to be an "immigrant" in a place like South Carolina. My bad.

Certainly you are european, so anything I say would no make any difference to you. I have european roots which sometimes is good, and sometimes is bad, living in a continent like America.

Again I'm really sorry. Is just frustration which I know is not your fault. Most of my friends are Americans and they're really cool, some of them are real good as soccer, some of them are just as good as I'm, some of them may be better... well we practice a different style of soccer, I mean different kinds of soccer because most Americans don't have style... well they'll get it learned some day, I hope... They're good though.

Let's keep cool, you think the best soccer is in Europe fine, it doesn't bother me, if you are happy with that its cool. Just remember; numbers don't lie.

Have a nice one buddy.
I don't understand how you can be in college and write like that. Your topic is a question ended with a period for god's sake. Goodluck on your papers. To be honest with you I have neglected many of your points simply because my brain doesn't feel like translating whatever that is on the screen coming from your fingertips.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/02/05 08:11 PM
Thanks man. I'll work on my english. am I being too offensive? Sorry. I'm starting to feel kind of guilty. I'm not ready yet to write in english, you're absolutely wright. The only reason I did was because I saw that post about "banning spanish." I did not like that, I saw another one that said "impact of hispanic players in SC," or something like that... i did not like many things that were said in there either.

Since I've played soccer at a national level when I was a kid, street soccer, beach soccer, indoor soccer, sala soccer... I mean everywhere, even in gyms, basketball courts, and tennis court... even in my own kitchen. I also have a couple of state championships backing me up (not in the US)... I though it will be good to be arround Americans that are trying to compete with the world in soccer. Anyways, I may just don't post anymore.

Thanks for your time and your tolerance. Again I'll respect you only if you respect me, you want to be mean...

Playing on the field, talking with numbers, that's how you get respect."

Att/

Fenomeno
no sorry it seems that i am american. me and my friends practice just as much as anyone, not on the fundamentals of the game but our footwork. we try to string together some of the sickest combos we can, and it really does pay off, we will be that generation that changes the style of american soccer. and dont stereotype all american based on the ones youve seen. i know white kids who are being recruited by some division one colleges their sophmore year. thats crazy. and quit saying the numbers dont lie because they can. europe may not have the most world cups, but they have some of the worlds best cup games played in europe. look at that last eufa game final it was crazy awesome. europe is clearly the best choice for the home of best soccer. just cause the so called "immigrants" play with style doesnt mean their better. oh and im halfy decendant of mexicans, but you cant tell it from my looks. i look and act white because i was raised like a white kid because my dad is white and in the military. But i play soccer like a mexican. not because im half mexican, but because i practice when everyone else is at home sitting.
Posted By: futbol09 Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/04/05 02:05 PM
Im not starting anything but the guy at americans are the most racist people you will ever meet anywhere! But I can say this some of them are the nicest people you can find anywhere too! Don't go and blow your tops off just yet. In soccer i have never seen any one as racist as the guy from irmo who spit on one of our guys last year. He deserved to get punched in the throat! All i have to say is that america is a great place but i don't like the racist comments made to "MEXICANS". It's just not right.

Hope no one gets offended from this but im just stating my opinion.
Later
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 05:09 PM
You want to be mean...

I told you man, I'm not a dish washer, or somebody who cut grass for a living. You really want to tell me what soccer is all about?

After playing international tournaments, playing for a club (not a high school) that was 3th in nation, with a record of 25-3-2, loosing one game in the season, and the other one in Nationals semifinals!

You want to talk to me about soccer after playing beach and street ball againts Brasilians and Argetinans in Los Angeles???? Are you kidding me?????

You can talk about how huge Football players are, and how Americans call a 300 pounder a "real athlete," when for me is somebody who can't run and jump, obviously not "a real athlete," you can talk about how Americans have a lot of money, you can talk about how surfing is the best sport Americans ever invented, or about Heavy Metal, you can even talk about how American military "kick ass" everywhere, following the fact that IN LIFE, THERE IS BETTER THINGS TO DO BESIDE DROPPING BOMBS EVERYWHERE, LIFE IS BETTER THAN WATCHING AMERICANS "CIVILIZING" THE WORLD WITH GUNS, "CIVILIZING" WITH GUNS...

LIFE IS BETTER THAN THAT!

Now if you tell me how Americans have dominated the world with talent, I'm with you, you talk to me about Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson, AlPaccino, Thomas Jefferson, Martin Luther King, Abraham Linconl... I'm with you...

You're not going to tell me what soccer is all about, sorry man, you'll have to go down to Brazil and Argentina to talk to me about real soccer, you'll have to go to Milan, Turin, Madrid, Barcelona, Rio de Janeiro, Buenos Aires... Even Mexico and Central America...

In those places you'll find people that makes Ronaldinho look sorry, I've met people that make Ronaldinho look like a fool, I played with them... they're just not lucky enough to be there, some of them don't like to follow rules, some of them have better things to do than playing pro ball... some of them have enough money to pay Ronaldo to teach them some good soccer, they just don't care...

You want to talk to me about soccer? When you play soccer only in practice, when you watch only the premiere league, when you don't even know anything about the MLS, when you don't know who was the best soccer player in WC 94? You don't know who Fabio Capello is, who is George Weah? Who is Ivan Zamorano? You probably don't even know who Hugo Sanchez is, if you're a Mexican you should be able to know what did Hugo Sanchez for Mexican soccer...

This one would shut you down, if you think you can challenge me in soccer... and I challege anybody who wants my respect to answer this one...

"Who was the one that came out with color shoes? where and when? Where was he from?

If you don't know the answer... just shut up, cause you're not in my level...

I can be mean too, you know that? just rememeber, son of a Lawyer, hispanic lawyer who has written many books, LATINO WITH PRIDE.

I can be just as mean or racist just as many Americans are... "numbers do lie" go down to Brazil and tell them that... they're not going to shut you, they going to give you a soccer ball...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 05:27 PM
Whoever came up with the "colored" show should be SHOT in the head or the American Army should drop BOMBS on his head!!!!! Worst idea EVER!!! If black was good enough for PELE, Best, Cryuff,Maldini (the fisrt), Van Basten(sp), Bechenbauer(sp), then it should be good enough for anyone!!

Flick on my friend flick on!!!!

PS you really like yourself don't you!! Man you are a real talent just ask yourself!!!!!
FENOMENO or whatever,

nobody knows/cares about what you are talking about just stop, PLEASE?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 06:12 PM
I'm not racist...I'm black if you really want to know. No one has done or said anything towards you because of your ethnicity. Things are directed towards you because the way you post makes you look like an idiot. You used Michael Jackson and Thomas Jefferson in the same sentence. That enough should be against the law. On top of that, you change the subject in your posts mid-sentence. It's called grammar. Learn it, apply it. I'm not trying to be rude, but you're embarrasing me. You're giving minorities a bad name, you have no idea what you're talking about, and I guess you figure the more you talk...the smarter you look. Sorry, boss--that one doesn't work anymore.

If you have problems with football and our 300-pounders, don't watch. If you don't like surfing, stay out of the water. If you have a problem with our military, GET OUT OF OUR COUNTRY!!! Before you even try to respond to this, allow someone to read it, so they can laugh at you first.

If you have a problem with what I've posted, get your father to sue me.

Have a nice day.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 06:20 PM
That might be on of the funniest things I have EVER read.....Even if you are a River Rat in Hopkins!~!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 09:51 PM
I'm done. Good luck America in soccer. Still have a long way to go. We play the best futbol in the world its a fact. Bye. Europeans sucks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/06/05 09:57 PM
Yeah they do!!! They SUCKS!!!! And they like peanutbutter and jellies!!!
does he think south carolina is in Europe or something?

im so confused

I am now dumber because of this guy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/07/05 08:46 PM
No, I think he is refering to the fact that "most" Americans pull for European teams...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/07/05 09:01 PM
I have to leave everything straigh before I live.

Firts of all. I don't enjoy reading post such as "banning spanish from the field" or anything that have to do with bringing down Hispanic.

Second of all, I remember saying that Ronaldo was the best soccer in the world, I brough the numbers, I personally think he is, most of the hispanc community think he is. Most of think Ronaldinho is coming up strong, but he still have a long way to go to be compared with Ronaldo.

Then I said that the best soccer is played in South America. I brough Numbers. I also said brought the "soccer literature" as somebody said before.

Well I had people saying "ronaldo suck," "Europe is better" and bunch of thinks, a lot of them mean and some of them even racist...

Well I have to right to defend myself man, nobody brings me down, I mean you'll definatelly have to know a lot to put me down, and I mean a lot. Since they were mean and they were trying to pick on me and my players... they had an answer, I mean I said it before, you don't respect me, I don't respect you... and I can be just as mean as any European and American... but most of the time I choose to be cool, because I'm not in my country.

Well I think if you come out with phraes such as; "Ronaldo suck, ManU is the best, Cheelse rules, Henry is a god" you have to be able to back it up... you can't just talk without numbers or just because you feel like it, what gives you the right to talk trash about other cultures and about hispanics?

If you think you can do that, remember that somebody is going to get you back. I try to respect America in every single way, Americans are cool with me, even though they still pick on mexicans a lot... what I don't like is when Europeans start talking trash too... they're immigrants too, and this is not their land.

I hate wars and I should never came out with...

Watch my first posts I came with opinions then I brougth facts... other people insult me to the point where I couldn't help it anymore. I guess most of them where Europeans or whoever it is. YOU DON'T RESPECT ME, I DON'T RESPECT YOU.

Irmo is definatelly a very "special" team, 3 years of living and SC, watching them to win 2 state championship I still haven't seen anything impressive from them... I know their Coach is a great man, and I remember this kid named Stoner or something he was alright... other than that, Irmo is not a big deal to me. Anybody who acts like those kids do... SHOULD BE BETTER THAN WHAT I HAVE SEEN!

I apologize with any American that I've offended, I swear it wasn't intentional, but I don't have anything to apologize with Europeans, I don't like them and THEY SUCK! They think they can come in here and act like Americans but they're not! They are immigrants just like me and any other "mexican."
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Where is the best soccer in the world. - 06/07/05 09:13 PM
You are leaving now, right?
© SC Soccer