SC Soccer
Posted By: Nistelrooy Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/02/06 12:30 AM
Ruud van Nistelrooy will be leaving United and joining the Tottenham Spurs How will this efect United and the Spurs?

i found the news on Manutd.com
Posted By: Nistelrooy Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/02/06 12:41 AM
Square Football this is where you can find more
Posted By: ghssoccer10 Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/02/06 01:15 AM
its just a rumor
Posted By: WhatDoesItMatter Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/02/06 01:37 AM
ohhh ok
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/02/06 11:12 AM
"The Sun" has been sued three times this year for fallacies in it's reports. Don't see that happening here, but it's Wayne and Saha if Van goes. Don't see it happening...
Posted By: Bazza Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/03/06 04:39 AM
The rumour also has it that United will get 10 million pounds plus Michael Carrick for Van Nistelrooy.
Posted By: Donuts Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/12/06 02:20 AM
Not happening....
Posted By: Nistelrooy Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/12/06 12:53 PM
i think hes going he hasnt made the starting roster in the past few games
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/12/06 01:40 PM
I change my stance, he's gone!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/12/06 03:04 PM
i dont think he is going to leave!!!
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/12/06 03:41 PM
We'll meet back here in a week or two. I think we'll know by then. Do you read www.soccernet.com?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/13/06 08:38 PM
yes i read soccernet, but i just dont understand how you can let a player of his caliber leave a team like that!!!
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/14/06 02:41 AM
When Sir Alex is through with you, that's it! See Keane, Beckham, Neville, etc...
Posted By: ghssoccer10 Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/14/06 03:03 AM
they are now discussing a switch + money deal w/ lyon and diarra so lyon would get lyon and some money and man utd would get diarra.. v. nistelrooy has been on of my favoirte players for a long time and man utd is my favorite team but i think that would be a great move for man utd
Posted By: Coach Young Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/14/06 03:51 AM
Donuts, better jump on the "change that tune" bandwagon.
Posted By: Man U Fan Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/15/06 06:30 PM
I definitely think Van Nistelrooy will be leaving which will be unfortunate for Manchester United because he has been a great player and a proven goalscorer. Still, this will give Rossi the opportunity to shine as well as the fact that Man U still has Saha and Rooney as fantastic forwards. We will see what happens.
Posted By: FIFA19 Re: Nistelrooy is leaving United - 05/18/06 01:07 AM
i think that if you score 21 goals (second this year to only henry[27]) you will stay where you are. Lets face it, with rooney a loose cannon and now injured, and not knowing if ronaldo will make an attempt to win a ball, van nisterooy literally carried man u offensively to a very respectable second place finish in the premiership. Ruud's solid play was the glue that held the Manchester lineup together. It would be a shame and a dreadful mistake if the mangement lets him slip away.
© SC Soccer