SC Soccer
Posted By: AgentOrange Woodmont player signs with USC- West - 04/09/08 02:33 PM
Click or copy and paste: http://greenvilleonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080409/PREPSPORTS/804090394/1002/SPORTS
Greenvilleonline.com
Posted By: Former Ram Re: Woodmont player signs with USC- West - 04/09/08 03:56 PM
Congrats to Katie, I have coached against her with my Westside girls in 2006 and she was a very strong GK.

Was Tate missing from some of Woodmont's matches earlier in the season? Hard to imagine her giving up 13 goals in a match!
Posted By: Man City FC Re: Woodmont player signs with USC- West - 04/09/08 05:12 PM
Well done Katie. All your hard work has been rewarded.

Congratulations.
Posted By: NeverPlayed Re: Woodmont player signs with USC- West - 04/09/08 08:15 PM
Quote:

Congrats to Katie, I have coached against her with my Westside girls in 2006 and she was a very strong GK.

Was Tate missing from some of Woodmont's matches earlier in the season? Hard to imagine her giving up 13 goals in a match!

She was missing at the match with Daniel. Story we got was she missed school that day because of a late return from her trip to Calif. Daniel would not have put up that kind of total with Katie in goal.
Congrats, Katie! Go Trojans!
© SC Soccer