SC Soccer
Posted By: Kyle Heise 2017 Eurosport Scoreboard - 01/06/17 02:49 PM
The Eurosport Scoreboard is currently showing outdated data and they have been notified.

In December 2016, all Classifications and Regions affected by the 2017-18 SCHSL Realignment, had been updated. However, sometime earlier this week we noticed the 2017 information had been skewed and that much of the data updated the past two months had been erased.

Again, Eurosport has been alerted and we hope to have everything back online in a proper state as soon as possible. Updates on the situation will be available in this thread.

In the meantime, if you have already input data for 2017 - don't reenter at this time (I certainly am not). Hopefully they will be able to restore a backup from the last known date that it was functioning properly. Thanks for your cooperation!
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: 2017 Eurosport Scoreboard - 01/16/17 10:32 PM
I spoke with Eurosport on Thursday, January 12 and was told that their engineers were trying to restore a more recent version of the Scoreboard. They should have a report back to me by the end of business on Thursday, January 19.

The short story of the matter is that Eurosport has migrated to global entity SAP (Germany) - multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. Needless to say, the Scoreboard was low-hanging fruit for their conversion.

SCSoccer.com will have a contingency plan in place by the weekend for the 2017 campaign.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation!
© SC Soccer