SC Soccer
Posted By: the voice of reason Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/19/13 05:16 AM
Congratulations to Kevin and Kyle Heise for being recognized by the NSCAA for their efforts with SCSoccer.com! They were honored at this morning's Youth and High School Breakfast.

Having been a registered member since 2001, i can attest to how this site makes coaching easier. I think all states should adopt this model!

Congratulations Kevin and Kyle! This is a recognition that is long over due!
Posted By: Anthony Pelton Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/19/13 06:41 PM
Nice shout out "Voice". This has been long overdue. I think the site is revolutionary. As much as the Heise's love their beloved Bearcats, it's still all about soccer and remaining impartial. Well Done Guys!
Posted By: Kyle Heise Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/21/13 10:53 PM
Thanks, Jason and Anthony! A privilege to work and associate with so many good folks and coaches! Ready to get 2013 started!
Posted By: Wayne Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 12:19 PM
I have said many times...NOBODY does more for SC soccer than The Heise's! Nobody. Well-deserved.
Posted By: Backscreen17 Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 04:05 PM
Well-deserved recognition.
Posted By: Coach J Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 04:12 PM
Congrats Guys! Long time coming and I second what Wayne said!
Posted By: coachsloan Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 04:40 PM
Congratulations ! You guys do a great job !
Posted By: Kellie Herndon Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 05:31 PM
Congratulations to you both. Well deserved and thanks for all you do for sc high school soccer!
Posted By: Cesar Robles Re: Congratulations Heise brothers!! - 01/22/13 07:08 PM
Congratulations Boys! Enjoyed spending time with the BC boys at the NSCAA Convention.
© SC Soccer