SC Soccer

REUNITED - United Soccer Coaches Convention
January 19-23, 2022 @ Kansas City, MO
https://unitedsoccercoachesconvention.org/

After a year spent at home, it’s time to reunite with your soccer community. As the largest gathering of soccer coaches and administrators, we unite our community from around the nation, and beyond! Attend the 2022 United Soccer Coaches Convention to experience sessions based on topics that shake the soccer world and learn from world-class presenters.

Future Cities
2023 Philadelphia, PA
2024 Anaheim, CA
2025 Chicago, IL
2026 Philadelphia, PA
2027 Kansas City, MO
2028 Baltimore, MD
2029 Anaheim, CA
2030 Philadelphia, PA
2031 Chicago, IL
2032 Baltimore, MD
$25 Discount Code for SCHSSCA members
United Soccer Coaches - Letter from the Executive Director

January 3, 2022

Dear Member,

It is my great honor to serve the association as the third Chief Executive Officer. My experience with this association started as a volunteer at the 1995 College Cup and has grown throughout the past 27 years. The association has been by my side every step of the way in my own coaching journey that has spanned across the collegiate, high school, and youth levels. During my time as a member, I was a Regional Technical Director and served on several Awards committees and the Convention Committee, which led me to my national office role of Director of Operations and Events.

I wanted to reach out and thank you for being a member of our association. This association means so much to so many and I want you to know that I will do my best every day to make sure we continue to provide new and relevant content and resources to help you along your journey as a coach. It is my intention to continue to grow on the solid foundation that has been built by my predecessors, Jim Sheldon, Joe Cummings, and Lynn Berling-Manuel, in addition to all of the Past Presidents and members of the Board of Directors who have served over the past 80 years.

United Soccer Coaches has grown to be the “Largest Soccer Coaches Organization in the World” and it is the “Home for Soccer Coaches.” Over the next year, you will start to see more member benefits catered to the individual college, high school, and youth levels of the game. Each of these levels of the game will be provided unique care and attention that will give coaches more education and career planning content, technology options, networking opportunities, and mentorship. Advocating for “who you are as a coach” and “who you coach” will continue to be in alignment with all decisions that are made. We are a membership association that serves all soccer coaches.

I have a big vision of where I would like to see this association grow and flourish. It will take some time to put everything into place but I am sure you will notice and appreciate the added benefits to your membership. Again, thank you for being a member of the family in the “Home for Soccer Coaches.”

Yours in the game,

Geoff VanDeusen
Chief Executive Officer

United Soccer Coaches
Founded in 1941 and headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., United Soccer Coaches is the trusted and unifying voice, advocate and partner for coaches at all levels of the game. The largest community for soccer coaches in the world, we unite coaches of all levels around the love of the game and we elevate the game through advocacy, education and service. To learn more visit UnitedSoccerCoaches.org.
© SC Soccer