Next Thread
Print Thread
S
Shibumi Offline OP
coach
OP Offline
coach
S
Someone told me about this yesterday -- so I looked it up. Pretty interesting. I'm glad that Bridge is getting more ambitious. With every announcement like this, the SCYSA "50% players in district" rule looks increasingly ridiculous...

Bridge FA Offers USSDA Training in Greenville & Myrtle Beach to U15-U18 Players
US Soccer Development Academy
Developmental players can only come from Bridge FA teams. Developmental players can play in up to 6 games before being added to the full roster and train with Academy teams. Essentially, developmental players can be duel rostered within Bridge FA and receive full Development Academy benefits. Development Academy teams will be based on birth year as of Jan 1. January 1, 1990 is cutoff for U18 team & January 1, 1992 is cutoff for U16 team.

Competition- US National Youth teams, MLS USSDA teams (including LA Galaxy, D.C. United & New York Red Bull) plus the top clubs in the country including regional powers: CASL, Concorde Fire, Greensboro YSA, and South Charlotte SA.
Showcase Events- major scouting and recruiting events (3 events per year). US National Team Staff, MLS Coaches/Staff, international clubs plus collegiate coaches from D1 schools
Training Centers- access to localized training with top level coaching

Bridge FA will be offering USSDA training to players in the Greenville and Myrtle Beach areas starting this fall:
Alex Prus of Simpsonville, SC will be the Greenville Director for BFA Training Click Here For Bio
China Maja of Myrtle Beach, SC will be the Myrtle Beach Director for BFA Training

Please contact Clark Brisson for more info: 843-270-0596 or clarkbrisson@netzero.net

B
kick off
kick off
B
Does anyone know where they will train in Greenville or Myrtle Beach.

atl
K
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
K
that is what i was wondering, however, the training in MB as CoastFA has Socastee Park locked; which is one of the few places that has more than 1 soccer field...it seems there are few places to play soccer in the beach area...unless they use a high school that has more space and a field...but you conflict with football.

C
Goal
Goal
C
I think there are several fields on the old Air Force Base property.

J
throw in
throw in
J
St. James Middle School...plenty of space.

Link Copied to Clipboard