Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
I was watching a classic game on FSC today and i saw that Jonathan Spector played for Man United there 2004/2005 season or something like that... anyways i had no idea Spector was on the Man Uniteds first team. total mind blow!

"THERE IS ONLY 1 RONALDO"
L
throw in
throw in
L
Must be more of a Ronaldo fan than a Man U fan...

We all dream of a team of Carraghers...
Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
no... jonathan spector doesn't really cross your mind when it comes to Manchester United. Just like Steve Bruce used to play for Man U back in the day... you can't tell now with him managing Wigan and looking older than dirt

World Cup
World Cup
Yes, Jonathan Spector (U.S. U23) played for Manchester United and currently plays for West Ham United. He was selected to play for the East Team in the 2003 McDonald's All-American High School Soccer Game at Blackbaud Stadium on Daniel Island, SC, but I don't remember him playing.

However, Arsenal youth-signee Danny Karbassiyoon (who has since been released and is now a scout for the Gunners), Corey Ashe (Houston-MLS/UNC), Billy Chiles (U23/Towson)), Adam Cristman (U23/New England-MLS), Jon Eggert (South Carolina), Kyle Helton (Virginia), Phil Marfuggi (Clemson), and Olatomiwa Ogunsola (Clemson), to name a few, all suited up for the East Team. The West Team featured Kenny Cooper (SMU/FC Dallas), Patrick Ianni (UCLA/Houston-MLS), and Jamie Watson (North Carolina) played as well. J.L. Mann HS boys soccer coach William Hosea served as a Co-Coach for the squad.

world cup
world cup
I watched Jonathan Spector play for ManU a few years ago, when United came to Philadelphia during their summer tour.

I can't remember if it was the year they played Barcelona or the year they played Celtic?

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
Eagle#7 Offline OP
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
i was impressed with the way he moved the ball around the pitch and seemed to be very confident with his skill on the ball. i have seen him play on West Ham this past season... now why isn't he a regular on the national team sqaud.

Link Copied to Clipboard