Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13
W
kick off
kick off
W
Plam and Lunceford and Demare are on the region team. i think Palm is a sub. Demare is a starter and lunceford comes in and plays a good bit and starts some matches. Sieverding is a great outside back too.

outsidethebox, that is true. Demare could work more off the ball and he will be just as good as Enzo. Most of the time him not working does stand out as much as his natural ability so him working doesn't really seem to matter. But when he gets to the highest levels of his career he will need to work harder. Same with Antoine. Joey and Antoine have tremendous potential. Lets see if Antoine can keep his off the field life in tack. Same with the Acree boy. All 3 of them have great futures in the game.

C
goal kick
goal kick
C
I think some people will really be surprised with some of the talent that is coming out of walhalla. we have a sophmore Eli Cothran who has made the region area odp. We also have a senior geraldo vivaldo who has all the tools and is really going to be a asset for a small school in college. The combine at CESA really gave everyone a chance to see some of our best area talent.

Last edited by Coach Estes; 01/29/09 12:38 AM.
M
kick off
kick off
M
dude palma starts on the Region III team. Trust me. Benson is good my bad for missing him. Dont know the kid from Fort Mill.

W
kick off
kick off
W
Are you sure? I know he started once. The last two games i saw in orlando he didnt even play until the second half i think. he is a good defender though and will most likely work his way up.

M
kick off
kick off
M
But he started the first two right? Maybe so all players would start/play? He starts. Hunter H is pretty solid as well

W
kick off
kick off
W
Do not recall- only made it to a couple of the games. A lot of the boys from the Spain trip are back on the Squad for Argentina is what i hear. The Region team should be solid!

M
brace
brace
M
The five SC '92 Region III players, Limbaugh, Garbonzo, Palma, Lunceford and DeMare were rotated as starters from a roster of 17 during the Disney Showcase. Each played up to three positions over the course of their four matches.

('10) Limbaugh - Keeper
('11) Garbonzo - Right Mid. and Forward
('10) Palma - Right Back and Forward in the final match
('11) Lunceford - Center Mid., Right Back and Left Mid.
('10) DeMare - Right Mid. and Forward

All except Palma and Garbonzo will travel to Boenos Aires, Argentina the end of February through early March. Palma is unable to join the team because of a previously planned seven day trip scheduled the week prior to departure. Understandably, his family decided he would miss too much school if he were to participate.

No doubt Palma will be missed, but it's a great opportunity for the player invited in his place.

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
goal
goal
Benson is a very, very solid defender. Extremely intelligent and talented player. He will do good things at CofC!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
The "Official" announcement for SC '91 ODP Region III players going to Costa Rica in March has not been released, however the SC players have been notified and include:

('09) Dennis Moore - Northwestern - Forward
('10) Jason Chapman - Dorman - Right Mid.
('10) Stephen Arneson - Irmo - Keeper

There might be one or two more players from SC, however these are the only ones I have knowledge of.

Brace
Brace
Don't underestimate Vukoder. He is equal to Benson. Plays a little more aggressive.

Rick Fielden
Page 5 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard