Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13
corner kick
corner kick
Well....Achmed did see BC keeper stopped 2 (maybe 3) Antoine one-on-one break-a-ways Thursday night (one did bounce back into play, and got in)
But then again, Achmed heard that Antoine might have been hurt.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
L
throw in
throw in
L
Quote:

exactly. one defender can t shut down the other players mentioned

I would have to disagree. From what i remember last year in the upperstate finals, Irmo did not win but Kyle Hubbard from what i remember correctly did shut down enzo. While i do believe enzo is the best player in the state, i also think Antoine has the most potential out of these players mentioned and i think he will do the best at the next level if he continues to get better. But right now enzo is the best player in the state with Antoine right behind him. Demare barely gets into the top five in my list.

I would go Enzo, Antoine, Acree, Alex Martinez, Demare.

In my opinion i think Alex does on the of the better jobs of controlling the game even though he is so small. I have seen him play many many times and he controls the game all over the field and just like his brother has an exceptional work rate. He keeps the ball so well.

A
throw in
throw in
A
Quote:

Quote:

exactly. one defender can t shut down the other players mentioned

I would have to disagree. From what i remember last year in the upperstate finals, Irmo did not win but Kyle Hubbard from what i remember correctly did shut down enzo. While i do believe enzo is the best player in the state, i also think Antoine has the most potential out of these players mentioned and i think he will do the best at the next level if he continues to get better. But right now enzo is the best player in the state with Antoine right behind him. Demare barely gets into the top five in my list.

I would go Enzo, Antoine, Acree, Alex Martinez, Demare.

In my opinion i think Alex does on the of the better jobs of controlling the game even though he is so small. I have seen him play many many times and he controls the game all over the field and just like his brother has an exceptional work rate. He keeps the ball so well.

You'll probably get blasted by most of the NW people on this board, but I agree with you on everything you said. Except my top five for high school players this season may have Antoine and Acree flipped.

S
kick off
kick off
S
Time will tell.

A lot of talk about offensive players, but if you could pick one defender to shut down the state's best offensive player (whoever that may be), who would you choose?

goal
goal
Yes Enzo did get neutralized last year against Irmo. Irmo played great against him. But "the sun shines on a dog's @$$ every once in a while". Taking nothing away from Irmo's performance last year, I believe if Irmo and Northwestern meet again, Enzo will go off.

Last edited by The Real Henry; 02/17/09 06:19 AM.
goal
goal
That kid Antoine has got a presence on the field....I heard him and the BC keeper were going at it. Speaking of keepers, I heard the SV keeper was a region keeper. Don't know if it's true but other kids must not have tried out. Does anyone know any information about my boy Preston Myers down there at Lincoln?? Is he going anywhere this fall?

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
goal
goal
Nevermind found the article saying he signed with Coach Lundy.

Last edited by Jackson, Samuel L.; 02/17/09 02:17 PM.

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
throw in
throw in
anybody know of any young talent (freshman/sophomores) coming up that will potentially challenge for the best player in the state in the coming years?

Last edited by SoccersBest; 02/17/09 05:48 PM.
throw in
throw in
adriel foward for RNE (sophmore)

goal kick
goal kick
Travis Naylor Freshman South Aiken

Page 11 of 13 1 2 9 10 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard