Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
world cup
world cup
Week #4 rankings are out.

Big jump for Wren in 4A, plus three newcomers to the poll.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
K
bench
bench
K
i agree with the tough region. region 5 is one of the hardest around. and plus they have dirty players

K
bench
bench
K
I would love to see a J.L Mann - S. Aiken match-up or a Riverside - S. Aiken match-up. In my opinion (and I have absolutely no affiliation with any of these schools), S. Aiken would give them fits. I still don't think they've played their best game yet this season. I guess we'll have to wait until playoffs.

brace
brace
Quote:

I would love to see a J.L Mann - S. Aiken match-up or a Riverside - S. Aiken match-up. In my opinion (and I have absolutely no affiliation with any of these schools), S. Aiken would give them fits. I still don't think they've played their best game yet this season. I guess we'll have to wait until playoffs.

Maybe State Championships with a school from Greenville?

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
S
coach
coach
S
Well, I'm officially depressed...

From memory, this is the first time since the pre-season of 2005 that Lexington hasn't been ranked.

The team has had a really tough schedule...best of luck to them in the remainder of the season.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Hey, what's going on down in Beaufort? They are 5-0 with wins over James Island and Stratford?

P
bench
bench
P
Quote:

i agree with the tough region. region 5 is one of the hardest around. and plus they have dirty players

Who are all the dirty players? every region has dirty players i'm sure, but region 5 has the best athletes hands down

world cup
world cup
New rankings are out.

In 4A, two draws and a loss good enough to promote Ridge View over Fort Mill.

Currently, three teams from R4 are ranked, while only one team from R3 is ranked. These two regions are matched against eachother in the first round of the state play-offs. Very interesting.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
corner kick
corner kick
Last Week
Airport #5, Chapin #6

Airport beats Chapin

This Week
Airport #6, Chapin #5

Holy Crap!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
world cup
world cup
Irmo, Ridge View and Spring Valley all played three games each in a tournament this weekend. That's nine games total.

Do you know how many games they won? None.

Yet two of the teams actually moved UP in the poll while the other one held their ground.

Everyone raves about Region 2 (Mauldin, Dorman, Sparty, etc.)....but nobody gets RESPECT like the midlands!

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard