Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16
goal kick
goal kick
As i am getting "served" and I shut my mouth, when i have not said a word just typed, The Real Henry, I wanted to let you know some not so new facts, Enzo scores goals, against really bad teams therefore he has a ton of goals, but then again Enzo scores goals against great teams which makes him a great player. I just think we can agree on something Enzo is not at all overrated and is the best player in this state. And I will not lie I am upset that he decided not to go to Clemson.

Liverpool are magic, Everton are tragic.
goal
goal
My apologies, I thought you insinuating that Enzo only scores against bad teams. Mr. Ahl simply showed the facts and I do not believe he was trying to go overboard my any means.. Enzo is a great player and a great person, which we both agree on.

I am glad he is attending UNC! I go to South Carolina and have been a Tarheel fan my whole life so I wish him the best on and off the pitch.

goal
goal
Kinda sad USC couldn't find a way for him to get in school!

A SHARK ATE ME YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL
Brace
Brace
Not possible to score 990 on SAT but the 1200+ is excellent.

S
bench
bench
S
Enzo is a great player and for sure, not overrated. Sounds like the one guy is an irmo.... I am an ex Irmo grad and it is a lot to talk about some one else in a dynasty. NW is a great team now, and has been the last couple of years...Irmo needs to step up and do something! get back to the glory days of being in the finals every year. The last senior class is the first EVER to go with out even playing in a State Final. Pick it up! This year is going to be a great! Cheers to NW as well!

W
kick off
kick off
W
What i do not understand is how can people honestly say ENZO MARTINEZ is over rated!? Are you crazy...? This whole website is people that are jealous of his talent. (IRMO) My Greenville team will not play him I don't think this year but he is unstoppable. And the whole NW team is incredible. A player can not be overrated if they produce way more talent than anyone in the state. And everyone who thinks that someone is overrated is probably because you just aren't as good.

kick off
kick off
Yea im with gerrard enzo just does score on bad teams. But i he shouldve gone to clemson

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
i'm sure he is really good... he is going to UNC. But i would not go as far as saying he is unstoppable thats taking it a little too far. can't wait to see NW to face a quality side at LMC should be great games for all

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/soccer/index

just in case you didnt know... northwestern will go undefeated..guaranteed

Last edited by Mike Bassett; 02/21/09 08:32 AM.
brace
brace
Enzo is possibly the best performer in boys soccer ever in this state. Ask anyone who you would chose first in a pickup game and it would be Enzo. Ask anyone who the game changer is in this state and it would be Enzo. This kid is phenomenal.

"Playa Hatas" are people without inner confidence. Take the negative garbage on this website about a truly great boys' soccer play and throw it where it belongs - in the trash.

I am a coach. 36 years. I would take Enzo in a skinny minute as would every intelligent coach in this world.

That kid is a player, and I love players.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
Page 6 of 16 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard