Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Have to agree with Eagle on that one..I hate the word overrated.What I see is parity in the region..Years past it was the same teams winning region and as of late Beaufort has been flexing it's muscle..I like parity in the region.I like the fact that any given night one of four teams can beat the other.

P
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
P
shutup&play if you are talking in reference to whats going on at chapin right now thats really uncalled for. I dont even go to school there so that doesnt need to be talked about. Whats going on at Chapin sounds pretty serious and not funny at all.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
WOW..somewhere that P&T does not want to go..What's going on? Is there a bunch of 12 year old girls whining and complaining P&T?

M
goal kick
goal kick
M
Beauforts just better than everyone at pulling it out their ass

kick off
kick off
shut^&play why dont you shut up about what u just said. that doest need to be goin around bc its bs.

Goal
Goal
Can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen chief.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
I don't understand. It seems to me that to be considered overrated, that somewhere down the line some source, ie sports media, would have to state an individual is 'the best' or 'top rated'. Then there would be a basis for giving opinions about whom is overrated. Where are these ratings that declare who these players are that are overrated. Only one I've seen of late was Enzo. To state he is overrated, well didn't he just sign to play at UNC, which was in the NCAA championship game. So the coaches that signed him don't know much about recruiting and how to evaluate talent I guess. I wish I knew as much about everything as some of the pos(t)ers do.

A
bench
bench
A
i can take the heat so im going to jump in the kitchen...you got anymore jokes funny man? the best joke on this board is you arguing with these kids and losing all respect you once had. go ahead and respond to this, but your true colors will still shine. i respect your pride for not giving up this fight but if your the bigger man, walk away and dont comment again on the situation.

goal
goal
P&T,

As I said I have never seen Eduardo play so I do not know how good he is. But the way you speak about him seems like you are bashing the young man. And no, I do not want to see your stats. You obviously are an amazing soccer player. I could only dream of your skill.

Also, I do not care if you think my support for Northwestern is annoying. I would rather support my team than be an arrogant punk like yourself.

I feel no more need to comment on this thread. I have already stooped to your level one too many times.

Last edited by The Real Henry; 02/24/09 05:32 PM.
Goal
Goal
Quote:

i can take the heat so im going to jump in the kitchen...you got anymore jokes funny man? the best joke on this board is you arguing with these kids and losing all respect you once had. go ahead and respond to this, but your true colors will still shine. i respect your pride for not giving up this fight but if your the bigger man, walk away and dont comment again on the situation.

Who said anything about a fight? I just see 3 kids from CHS posting on the board and bashing everyone that's not them over and over again. Mostly, they're bashing players who have no capability to defend themselves (ie isn't Eduardo back in Brazil? I doubt Enzo even recognizes these 3 exist).

The parents make on average $70k+ a year. In a time of haves and the extreme have-nots, they ought to act better and represent themselves better. From their point of view, they certainly don't want any bulletin board material for others to use against them or their team.

As far as the info blazing all over WLTX.com, hey, news is news. I pray it isn't true.

Last edited by shut^&play; 02/24/09 05:54 PM.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard