bench
bench
B
Stratford 4 RNE 3

C
bench
bench
C
da rne vs stratford was good, rne dominated the first half, but it all went down hill in the second half

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

Blythewood falls already? Hmm...

The whole Blythewood team was very shocked... first half of the game was rainy and a mess second half was a little bit better. Blythewood created a good many chances just could not finish the shots. Also the Officiating was questionable but nothing anyone could do about that, i wouldnt count Blythewood out yet i expect for them to show alot of heart and come out and play these next 2 games well.

Last edited by MidlandsKid; 02/28/09 03:20 AM.
B
bench
bench
B
Aiken 2 Airport 0

C
kick off
kick off
C
I heard that the RNE/ Stratford match was one of the best games of the night.... I was told by a friend their that RNE dominated first half and had something like a three goal lead, but then when they got into the second apparently someone got a instant red? that true? and then I was told Stratford was given two pk's? that True? Thats just the word on the block hahah I hope to actually get out there and watch some of the games tmrw but even though i was not at the tournament m sure all the games were good and interexting cant wait to watch!

C
kick off
kick off
C
questionable officials for multiple games? thats what i have heard true or fib?

throw in
throw in
White Knoll 3 South Florence 1

C
bench
bench
C
honestly im da keeper of rne, the pk calls were not suppose to be pks nor a red, but its an offical call even though it migh be wrong

N
bench
bench
N
I had the refs of the RNE game in the next game and I didn't think they were all that bad. That first pk in the second half of the RNE game was a flop, unless that ref was letting the advantage go on the initial push and than calling after there wasn't one. If he called it when the guy fell, a few steps after the push that he recovered from, than I think he just tripped and a pk wasn't necessary. Stratford had a pretty crazy second half performance though, impressive comeback.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

questionable officials for multiple games? thats what i have heard true or fib?

we had 2 of the worst officials ive ever seen in our game, im not blaming it on our loss but they were definatly biased.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard