Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
fuller - interesting that you come out this week and write such information. Give us specific when and what she did? Dorman relies on 19 players and Daisy will be the last one to tell anybody she is the best all around. Why don't you come out and tell everyone who you are, or better yet PM me. I would not be suprised if you are supporter of another high school team. Good try!

World Cup
World Cup
Definitely a motive behind the post. Terrible to try and do that to a high school teenager.

brace
brace
Or anyone.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
S
Throw In
Throw In
S
Well... I'll bite. I'll put my two cents worth in this thread.

I have watched Rae Wilson play soccer for many years - always as her being on the opposIite team from my daughter. She has greatly improved her play, especially over the past 2 seasons. Then, I watch her put 4 goals on James Island in the Taco Bell 1st round this year. I think anyone would be hard pressed to find a player in SC who is better that Rae. Maybe that's why Shelley signed her at USC...

brace
brace
Rae can play.

K
kick off
kick off
K
No doubt Rae is an oustanding player and a really good kid to boot. Funny that she's a D1 committ and on my original list. Again, D1 committs/verbals don't necessarily mean they are the best players but it sure makes sense to me that they at least have to be in the discussion.

brace
brace
She is just a player. Great young lady. Great parents. Great team. Great club. All around, pure great.

Best of all, fun to watch, especially when she is not in your region anymore!

K
kick off
kick off
K
Glad to see some of the in-state kids getting the chance to committ and play at the major programs in the state.

brace
brace
Some of the programs are really doing this state a service. Then, one coach says "I just recruit in Kentucky and Georgia" and one says "We don't recruit in SC." Records in both cases show it wouldn't hurt.

S
Throw In
Throw In
S
Keeperwatcher,

My comment about Rae really has nothing to do with her being a D1 commitment. It has to do with watching her play over the years and seeing her impact on the game. Her being a D1 player only adds to her list of accomplishments IMO.

I will say this about your comments on D1 commitments maybe being the best soccer players... I am not sure that all of the top players are on that list. I do think that Rae is the best player - but that is not because she is a USC recruit. Likewise, there are many top soccer players that, for whatever reason, are not D1 commitments. That does not mean that they are not some of the top players in SC. It may mean that they have decided for themselves that this is NOT what they want to do. In my book, that doesn't mean that they are not a top SC player.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard