corner kick
corner kick
B
Parity - I tell you parity.

C
kick off
kick off
C
I will be up front and honest with you I am not at all a Dutch Fork fan or supporter in the least bit and im def not a player I have played against them even gotten into a scuffle witha player on their team... and to be honest Danny cates in my opinion over rated I marked him some and so did another player on my team and he just got shut down on the playing field, but he does have a wicked free kick but they lost to some under dogs and boo boo teams last year... but dont for a second that I am a player for DF... never have been and never wanted to be.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Im just saying out of the teams of that region i dont think any can match Irmo in talent not in the least bit Irmo is just too stacked but if any one team was gonna put a thorn in Irmo's balls it would be DF. And to be honest I hate when people get on SC soccer and boast about their teams and I would never do that no matter how good or bad my team is... It's all about how you play the game weather on the pitch or on the bench... no one can boast about accomplishments, because you can blab all you want but it will not make you or your team any better hahaha

S
bench
bench
S
alright i get you i thought you were sayin they could contest with irmo and possibly beat them i misinterpretted what you said my bad

Feel the Sting!
C
kick off
kick off
C
no no I mean like they in my opinion have the best chance to be an annoyance...

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard