Next Thread
Print Thread
D
D-Money Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
D
Last night, I had the privilege to coach against one of my former players. It was both fun and nerve-racking. Thankfully, the master's team defeated the young grasshopper's team.

I would like to say that I am incredibly proud of Coach Thompson of Dreher and the job that she is doing. "Pug" was an incredible asset to our team while she was at South Aiken and will do a great job at Dreher for years to come.

Also,I am so glad that she did not go into labor on the sideline.

World Cup
World Cup
When the woman jogged onto the field to aid an injured player...at 9 months pregnant...I knew she was a T-Bred

world cup
world cup
Coaching against one of your former players is nothing.......

Try coaching against your daughter!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
D
D-Money Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
D
In the twilight of my coaching career, I am sure that I will be coaching against my oldest son. Look for another post in about 15 years.

Dale, I believe she could have beaten me in the 100M.

C
kick off
kick off
C
15 years? I cant wait that long to see it! Can you speed it up a little? One of my former players with Fort Mill knocked in a pk at the Irmo pre-season championship match this year to beat us 1-0. However, I was very proud of her and any team will benefit from having her play with them.

D
D-Money Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
D
Ouch!I know that one from Fort Mill hurt. My oldest has already told me that he is going to be a coach, professional soccer player, and the next American Idol... I wouldn't put any of that past him. Ask Dale Jr.

World Cup
World Cup
Quote:

Ouch!I know that one from Fort Mill hurt. My oldest has already told me that he is going to be a coach, professional soccer player, and the next American Idol... I wouldn't put any of that past him. Ask Dale Jr.

The boy will be a modern day Pecos Bill.

Link Copied to Clipboard