Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 15 of 16 1 2 13 14 15 16
L
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
L
Dreher's mascot is the Blue Devil, hence the cheer "the devil made us do it" after EVERY victory for at least the past 5 years that I'm aware of. For the Airport Eagles to throw that cheer back at them on their home field, in my opinion, is to be mocking them and is 'rubbing their faces in it'. Not to mention Dreher has not even won a game in the region, has only scored 1 goal in 8 games in the region, and only has 2 wins the whole season, both against the same team.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Live and Learn,

A cheer is a cheer, doesn't matter how it originated. How is it acceptable for Dreher to do this cheer after a win, while others cant? I am sure they (Dreher) have beaten many teams while those teams were having bad seasons and they felt like Dreher was "rubbing it in their face". Your argument has no merit!!!! Have you ever heard of the sayings "your reap what you sow" or "what comes around goes around" or "everything is on a wheel"

Dreher is young and has had several injuries, they will be ok and will be back doing the "Devils work" before you know it.... and I am sure that they will let the opponents know why the did it!!!

good luck to Dreher and coach K...

world cup
world cup
Coach K coaches the Blue Devils?

Cool.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Friday April 24th

Hilton Head Prep 1
Ashley Hall 0

Another 9 to 10 player in the box type of game for Ashley Hall. I know it is hard for Ashley Hall to compete in the upper echelon of SCISA, but this is just a terrible brand of soccer. But it did keep the game close.

Saturday April 25th
Hilton Head Prep 10
Northwood 0

world cup
world cup
SCISA sports fan,

Teams do what they do in order to compete. Sometimes it may appear "ugly" in an effort to get a result.

You must have been real tough on Dean Smith!

Last edited by Hurst66; 04/25/09 07:35 PM.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
D
corner kick
corner kick
D
@ Porter Gaud
Hilton Head Prep 5 - Porter Gaud 0

CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
where is that hobo when you need him?

On a very warm afternoon:

TLH 6 Easley 0

We have played 7 games in the last 8 days and the girls are going to take the next 2 days off.

Well done girls! congrats on the region championship!

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
April 25

Barnwell 3
Wade Hampton(H) 0

Very Warm!!

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

SCISA sports fan,

Teams do what they do in order to compete. Sometimes it may appear "ugly" in an effort to get a result.

You must have been real tough on Dean Smith!

Hurst

My only problem with the style is that many of us that see alot of SCISA soccer think that Ashley Hall has the athletes to compete at a high level in SCISA. I have thought that for years now. But it seems to the observer that they are content to "lose close". I just don't think that it is fair to the kids to chalk up a loss before the game ever starts.

As an aside, if the "result" that my coach wanted to acheive in any sport was a close loss, I would not play for that coach.

corner kick
corner kick
Saturday game

TL Hanna- 6
Easley- 0

Goal (assist)
Bowles (unassisted)
Witcher (unassisted)
Tucker (wilson)
Miller (unassisted)
Guarni (Deutsch)
Tanner(Tucker)