Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
sG Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Northwestern shall reign!!! Back to Back baby!!! Anyone disagree?

One Time!
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I think this is a pretty dumb statement but it will be a great game to show who really is the best team in the state... IRMO

M
throw in
throw in
M
Quote:

I think this is a pretty dumb statement but it will be a great game to show who really is the best team in the state... IRMO

I think this is a pretty dumb statement.

J
Brace
Brace
J
I think that any team that thinks they are going to walk through the competition like a hot knife through butter better get their heads out of the clouds. Both Northwestern and Irmo are going to have bulls eyes on their backs the entire way through the playoffs. I refereed the defending state champions here in Illinois this fall, and watched them get owned by Boylan in a sectional match. Is this because Boylan was the better team, most likely not, but they played a much better match that game. People that come on here and state that a specific team is going to win hands down are either:

1) A complete moron
2) Blinded by their own school affiliation
3) Have no idea what it takes to make a successful run in the playoffs

I would think that Irmo and NW should make it to the state finals, but there are a lot of teams in their way that they have to play first. Think about what could happen if a couple of key players get injured during this run. That could be a total game changer...never count your chickens before they hatch.

Good luck to all teams that are in the playoffs, and hopefully there will be a lot of fun and exciting games to watch.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
sG Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
ERRONEOUS!!! ERRONEOUS!!! I'm not a moron, I'm definately not blind, and have a pretty good idea of what it takes to win in the playoffs. Therefore Soccerboy, Northwestern shall reign!!!

Last edited by sG; 05/10/09 04:10 AM.

One Time!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

ERRONEOUS!!! ERRONEOUS!!! I'm not a moron, I'm definately not blind, and have a pretty good idea of what it takes to win in the playoffs. Therefore Soccerboy, Northwestern shall reign!!!

Wouldn't that depend on how many goals are called back???

goal kick
goal kick
What are you talking about Spartan?

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
corner kick
corner kick

sG Offline OP
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
You people never let it die, get over that stupid game. NW won. Regardless, Northwestern shall reign!!!

One Time!
S
goal kick
goal kick
S
i agree. they are the most overall dominant team since last years NW team

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard