Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
World Cup
World Cup
Dad, there are several "Club is the Mecca" posters that get in a HUGE tiff if you compare HS soccer to them. Bet ya a cup of coffee this post will bring on some more defensive posting from those two...unless they are classy enough to debate it in the club forum. I got your point - great match, Hilton Head is a group of studs, and people in the stands got their money's worth.

world cup
world cup
Boys quarterfinal results are in.

We are very proud up here in York County. Three of the four teams in the 4A upperstate finals are from Region 3. At least one team will make the state final.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
C
Coach
Coach
C
Coach Young...actually, I think everyone's had their say for the moment...sometimes we all post things based on spur-of-the-moment response, and sometimes we find we're more on the same page than we realize.

And I have no doubt the compliment was well-earned.

I've got good news and bad news...
World Cup
World Cup
HS, club, whatever it is I'm excited about the week

But...what I really want to know is if that avatar of Hurst's is actually of him playing??? Looks like it's from around 1942 so that should be about right

brace
brace
What a bore to get on the "Quarterfinals Scores/Results" post and have to read that baloney about high school vs. club, etc. etc.

Get a life. If your child plays club, we all think that is unbelievable. Build a stature and put it in your house.

If your kid plays high school, and this post is about high school, you have my respect. I am only one, but I LOVE high school soccer. I have a starting senior, four years, captain, who lives in a trailer and takes care of five siblings and can't afford lunch much less club ball. I want to read about her here and not some "Disney" chick who should be admired and praised on another forum.

The scores and results, please.

PS: My daughter plays club and hs and loves both. She isn't getting into heaven because of either.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
D
kick off
kick off
D
Quote:

Hard to call me the peace-and-love type...you were the one with the ponytail.

The ponytail exists no more.

brace
brace
"I want to read about her here and not some 'Disney' chick who should be admired and praised on another forum."

"Some 'Disney' chick" is someone's daughter, also, right? Not sure the tone of this makes a good case that club people are being inappropriate. These are children playing sport...regardless of club or HS, we all should keep that in mind when we refer to those children.

"Living well's the best revenge." r.e.m.
L
Goal
Goal
L
omg, a number of you on here are the "kings" of highjacking threads and going silly! now you're whinning like babies about it happeing to you. hey, you didn't have to post a counter post. scsoccer needs to start another forum called "gone silly" for you posters to practice hoping for an invite to host SNL and to bump up your post count. we've suffered long enough. lol

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
Quote:

But...what I really want to know is if that avatar of Hurst's is actually of him playing??? Looks like it's from around 1942 so that should be about right

It looks like he's wearing Richard Simmons' shorts

corner kick
corner kick
That can't be Hurst...Look at all that hair

Doin' it the hard way...
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard