Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
kick off
kick off
Quote:

Ok well I can see it's a lost cause to help you kids understand I am not a player.. I understand you don't like IRMO but it's pretty immature to gang up and name drop on a ananymous site. The ones calling me day directly well don't hate on a Fan cause you lost... Twice. The only reason your bashing on here is cause you can't play I'm sure day would work you all day. That's why he left your team. Savitz has a strict rule about no players on here and I know they respect that so donn't bring them down to your level because of my opinion

Im sure Savitz also has a strict no marijuana rule but they dont listen to that, so why would they listen to a silly no scsoccer rule?

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Are you kidding me? Mike Day is one of the best midfielders in the state!

Mr sexy man, if this Mike Day you speak of is so good why have i never heard of him?

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Savitz has a strict rule about no players on here and I know they respect that so donn't bring them down to your level because of my opinion

How would anyone but a player know that?

S
throw in
throw in
S
yellow jacket likes boys.....

bench
bench
Quote:

if you really do just like to watch the team play, then do just that, watch them play and stop telling everyone how bad they are going to lose to Irmo and how Irmo is God's greatest gift to soccer.

I hope Wando wins just so you will stop running your mouth.
Actually that could cause you only to come up with excuses why your team lost and you may never shut up.

But isn't Irmo god's greatest gift to soccer? Haha i can't wait to watch Irmo beat the tar of Wando and NW. How can you stop an average of 9 goals a game? BUP BUP

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
P
kick off
kick off
P
What is your agenda YJ44. You obviously have a thing with someone or something. Couldn't make the team?

W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Quote:

What is your agenda YJ44. You obviously have a thing with someone or something. Couldn't make the team?

Someone pointed out a couple weeks ago that he went to or played for Lexington.

W
Wando83 Offline OP
kick off
OP Offline
kick off
W
Quote:

Quote:

if you really do just like to watch the team play, then do just that, watch them play and stop telling everyone how bad they are going to lose to Irmo and how Irmo is God's greatest gift to soccer.

I hope Wando wins just so you will stop running your mouth.
Actually that could cause you only to come up with excuses why your team lost and you may never shut up.

But isn't Irmo god's greatest gift to soccer? Haha i can't wait to watch Irmo beat the tar of Wando and NW. How can you stop an average of 9 goals a game? BUP BUP

149/22=6.77
If you're going to spout off "facts" about the awesomeness that is Irmo, at least get your facts right.

C
bench
bench
C
it doesnt matter who northwestern plays they dont have a chance at winning at all so irmo or wando or fort mill will end there season with a loss to the trojans...sucks for yall

C
bench
bench
C
man, even better second post. you are an intelligent individual.

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard