Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
Please keep Michael Kleinfelder in your thoughts and prayers. Michael, a former Lexington HS player and current JV boys coach at Dreher HS, has been diagnosed with sarcoma - a form of cancer that attacks the muscles.

Michael's father is Dreher girls head coach and SCHSSCA veteran David Kleinfelder.

We wish Michael the very best in the coming months as he battles this disease.

World Cup
World Cup
Best wishes on a complete recovery! Take care Michael and prayers are with you and your parents, David and Lisa.

Goal
Goal
We got to meet/know/love Michael this year while playing soccer at the Plex. What a great guy.

Hey good buddy, you got the Duzan's prayers x4.

Let's knock this thing out and get on with life.

Mr. Steve

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
A little annoying but what a great friend, get well soon brother

Maradona good, Pele better, George Best.
brace
brace
Prayers are with you Michael. Beat this thing.

Retired, Old, Happy, and off into the sunset
L
Goal
Goal
L
Godspeed - Michael and Kleinfelder family.

World Cup
OP Online Content
World Cup
Just an update ... I spoke with Michael's father David today and Michael is scheduled to start chemotherapy in the next few days and we hope for a full recovery.

D
throw in
throw in
D
I want to thank All you guys for your kind words and Prayers. I luckily do not have to do Chemo and just have to do Radiation its less brutal. I have had my Surgery rescheduled for august. Thank you again for all your kind words and to Kevin for putting this feed out there. I hope to be back to coaching Dreher next year.

Michael Kleinfelder

"Don't give up, Don't ever give up"
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Update: Michael's surgery is set for August 5th. To check up on Michael, leave him a message on his guestbook, etc...you can follow this link. Thanks!

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/michaelkleinfelder

Maradona good, Pele better, George Best.
R
throw in
throw in
R
Michael (and Dave),
I wish you all the best. My wife, Jill was diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous Lukemia on June 15 while vacationing in California with Carlie. I flew out to get them and we spent the last 5 weeks in the hospital here in Gainesville. She came home Friday with the news that the lukemia cells in her bone marrow were gone. She has a few more chemo treatments to go over the next few months, but she feels great, her counts are close to normal. I'm super proud that she has beaten this.

Keep the faith and keep positive! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kevin Heise, Kyle Heise 

Link Copied to Clipboard