#121346 05/17/09 04:41 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
J.L. Mann plays Eastside/Chapin

South Aiken plays BC/Airport

I think that Eastside beats Chapin and then Mann on Tuesday
and
Airport pulls of the upset against BC at the Cage but then loses to SA on Tuesday

In turn giving us a Eastside vs. SA final

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I have a feeling BC will win at home due to the feild and the way they know how to use it. For the Upper State everything seems in order although I can see a very close Eastside Chapin game coming Monday night.

bench
bench
It's amazing how much weaker 3A is this year than last year. Upperstate is decent with 3 or 4 teams on the same level, Eastside, Chapin, J.L. Mann. But the Lowerstate is very poor. South Aiken is an average team who will come out of there. I know BC and Airport are young but the level is just not as good as it has been in past years for the Lowerstate including the usually strong beach region.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
Decent and average are the same thing arnt they? So that means the Upperstate is poor also. But Eastside is a nationaly ranked team along with J.L. Mann. They cant be that bad. And SA also has to be pretty good. You cant come out of the Lower state without being more than average.

Goal
Goal
There are some teams that have benefited from the luck of the irish in the brackets this year. B-C had a tougher bracket than Airport did without a doubt.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

It's amazing how much weaker 3A is this year than last year. Upperstate is decent with 3 or 4 teams on the same level, Eastside, Chapin, J.L. Mann. But the Lowerstate is very poor. South Aiken is an average team who will come out of there. I know BC and Airport are young but the level is just not as good as it has been in past years for the Lowerstate including the usually strong beach region.

Eastside
Opponent record 176-125-7
GF 80 - GA 16

N. Myrtle Beach
Opponent record 184-139-7
GF 111 - GA 22

Doesn't seem much weaker to me

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
I think that AAA seems weaker because of the outstanding Irmo and Northwestern squads.

3A is just under the huge shadow that is cast by the possible NW vs. Irmo final everyone has been looking forward to all year.

I think that Eastside, Mann, Chapin, and SA could compete with any 4A teams out there besides NW and Irmo and put up just as much of a fight against those two as anyone else could.

C
bench
bench
C
Notsofastfriend-you've made your point on the bracket numerous times. Yeah AHS got the easier run in second round but you still have to play them. It doesn't matter the brackets now, you are both in 3rd round. Airport can't control how the seedings are set from region to region. either way it will be a good match, I think they are very deserving to be in the 3rd round and since in the last match, Bc only won on a pk given with under 5 minutes left in the match, I think anything can happen.

goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
should be a great game.

is it possible to move Tuesday's games back since games were rained out and will be played monday.

I would think some schools would say yes and others no.

B
goal kick
goal kick
B
I doubt SA would move this game. I wouldnt. It would give my team a much needed rest on Wednesday if they won.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard