Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Guess it's just tough luck to the winners. They could've gotten the game in if they had played earlier. SA played Myrtle Beach at 12 i think.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I doubt SA would move this game. I wouldnt. It would give my team a much needed rest on Wednesday if they won.

Unless there is an injury, I don't think the extra day rest will be that big of a deal. I know BC was ready to play the day after NMB.
However if SA refuses to push it out, that gives BC/Airport some "tacklin fuel", not only for Tuesday, but for the next couple years.
Elephants (,Eagles) and Bearcats don't easily forget :-)

It will be interesting how this plays out.

“It’s the most wonderful time of the year”
bench
bench
I agree with HTP. Both teams are in good enough shape that games on back to back nights is no big deal. The winner will be ready for SA on Wednesday. AHS also knows they can win there-having done so earlier this season.

Victory Shall Be Mine!
Goal
Goal
Quote:

Notsofastfriend-you've made your point on the bracket numerous times. Yeah AHS got the easier run in second round but you still have to play them. It doesn't matter the brackets now, you are both in 3rd round. Airport can't control how the seedings are set from region to region. either way it will be a good match, I think they are very deserving to be in the 3rd round and since in the last match, Bc only won on a pk given with under 5 minutes left in the match, I think anything can happen.

Airport 2 - BC 1

BTW...what is wrong with having a good bracket to go through. With the luck or lack thereof in the past, they deserve it.
Happy now???

C
bench
bench
C
there is nothing wrong with having a good bracket, just was getting redundant. I like the prediction though, I hope it stands!

Not to harp on the negative side but I do think it a little unfair that Airport makes it to the 3rd round but is still #12 in the rankings???

S
corner kick
corner kick
S
Not sure I understand how Daniel beats Clinton and A.C. Flora but loses to Mann and moves up from 12 to 8. It's not like they pulled a huge upset last week. I'm sure it all has to do with the Greenville and Bluffton loses and BC's win at North Myrtle but it still looks a little off to me.

S
Brace
Brace
S
Soccer63-Congrats on your win Saturday! Good to know one way or another Region V will represent lower state this year.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

there is nothing wrong with having a good bracket, just was getting redundant. I like the prediction though, I hope it stands!

Not to harp on the negative side but I do think it a little unfair that Airport makes it to the 3rd round but is still #12 in the rankings???

If you connect the dots, you'll figure it out. I am outta here!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
I'm sure that once this is over Airport will be in the top 10. Making it to the quarter finals and everything, I think thats how it usually pans out.

Maradona good, Pele better, George Best.
C
bench
bench
C
spoken like a true Bearcat! If you connect the dots you see the rankings are biased...Come on AHS only ranked twice this year, both at #15 both coming the week of the BC match.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard