Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#121379 05/17/09 05:08 PM
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
Eastside has the experience factor going for them with 10+ seniors,compared with Riversides 2 seniors.Thats a big plus. They are also on a 12 game winning streak.They seem to be on a mission since losing to JL Mann many weeks ago.The rivalry is there and some of these girls from both teams play together on club soccer.Riverside has the tradition,some skilled players,but is still a relatively young team consisting of mainly freshmen and sophmores.They also have homefield advantage.I think Riverside will have their work cut out for them due to Eastsides experience factor.Their defense along with the Moore sisters will be tough on Riversides youth.It should be a good game,and I hope I am wrong,but ...... well anyway go WARRIORS!!!!

Relax...breathe,then bust it!!
S
goal
goal
S
transplant:
It's all about the matchup's and Riverside has the slight advantage. Yes Eastside has the Moore sisters and Woolford playing in the back(excellent closing speed). Both teams are built around solid players. And both school have top notch coaches that could coach anywhere. Riverside seems to be a little more balanced with Tarry and Lackey up top, Hagler out wide, Allison controling the middle and solid play across the back with a keeper that is improving with each game. Look for a tight well played game with Riverside winning a close one.

S
goal
goal
S
DeltaDog:
Give us a prediction.

B
bench
bench
B
Mauldin Girls soccer team has got anoter good shot this year. Not to mention their fans that are usually in force at every playoff game are enough to get into the head of any player so id watch out for them.

Link Copied to Clipboard