Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
KajunD #121441 05/25/09 12:13 PM
I
bench
bench
I
Now you have to go attack the IL coaching staff? Nice. No COACH at IL has ever degraded a PLAYER..or tried to FIGHT another coach, that's why they are COACHES..set an example. I think at 23 years old and having a 11-5-1 record last year and a 17-1 record this year, including 3 wins agains GT, speaks for itself- no need for any further response- its obvious how desperate you are.

As for fans..that's why they are in the stands and not on the field. Any fan in any sport is suspect to say whatever they may say...including the GT fans, its part of the game. As for GT clapping at the end of the game, I do remember the IL coach standing in the middle of the field..after shaking ALL your hands, clapping for the GT players and telling the IL players to clap as well. Students and fans are out of the control of any coach...you'll find that at almost every school and at almost every sporting event...once again, from fans- not the coach. There is no excuse for that behavior from a COACH, especially to a high school PLAYER and another coach during the middle of a game.

E
bench
bench
E
Quote:

regardless, thanks "coach" and the GT players for attending our playoff game and supporting IL soccer through each of your $5 contributions at the gate.

How exactly were they contributing to Indian land soccer if the game was played at SSC?

I
bench
bench
I
playoffs...

goes to both teams.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard