Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
throw in
throw in
still dont see them coming out of their TOUGH (cough cough) region and being able to challenge considerably for upper state title

I
ImNice Offline OP
bench
OP Offline
bench
I
I talked to joey today. He wasnt too happy about this thread and rightfully so. I might have gone a little too far in trying to convey my point. I told him that the negative talk is better than the positive, because he's already going to c of c and the negative talk will just make him want to work harder and become better, people have previously said that he needs to work harder but hey if everyone was tellin me im the greatest player in the sc and im perfect then why would i want to work hard when im already the best? Hopefully this sparked a fire in joey and i hope he proves me wrong and others. Ive said hes a good player and i believe that. He's confident guy but if everyone tells him hes the best then he wont go anywhere. i wished him good luck in the future and im sure he will do good things in soccer. I might not have gone about it the right way but i think that this will help him more than it will hurt him.

bench
bench
if he just stopped trying to do fancy flicks everytime he got the ball hed be a preety good player

Goal
Goal
Quote:

JL Mann will be the favorite in 3-A next year.

That is what I have been told as well.

50th for a reason!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

I talked to joey today. He wasnt too happy about this thread and rightfully so. I might have gone a little too far in trying to convey my point. I told him that the negative talk is better than the positive, because he's already going to c of c and the negative talk will just make him want to work harder and become better, people have previously said that he needs to work harder but hey if everyone was tellin me im the greatest player in the sc and im perfect then why would i want to work hard when im already the best? Hopefully this sparked a fire in joey and i hope he proves me wrong and others. Ive said hes a good player and i believe that. He's confident guy but if everyone tells him hes the best then he wont go anywhere. i wished him good luck in the future and im sure he will do good things in soccer. I might not have gone about it the right way but i think that this will help him more than it will hurt him.

I had wondered about your alias, but now I understand.

You're just a regular Doctor Phil! We look forward to seeing you on Oprah

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard