Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
throw in
throw in
I haven't been able to go to many Irmo games this season, so which of Irmo's keepers gets more time, Sullivan or Arneson? Or do they get equal time.

B
bench
bench
B
Sullivan gets more time than Arneson. I'm going with a 2-1 Irmo victory, Seiverding and Acree for Irmo and Enzo for Northwestern. Should be a great game!

brace
brace
Quote:

Quote:

After further review, Wando was not the better team when they met FMHS this year. Wando lost 2-1, close to what Irmo did to them but FMHS did not need overtime.
IRMO struggled to beat Wando! Wando's attack seems to be the highest powered side Irmo faced this year, and they did not shut them down. NWHS will bring that and much more. Irmo will not be able to keep NWHS on thier heels in a defensive posture like they apparently did to Wando once they settled down.

that game was in the 3rd or so game into the season, all teams mesh and improve as the season goes on. I'm sure the result would be different if they played now.

Yes Fort Mill has become a closer team over the year

Good point thought.

throw in
throw in
Quote:

Sullivan gets more time than Arneson. I'm going with a 2-1 Irmo victory, Seiverding and Acree for Irmo and Enzo for Northwestern. Should be a great game!

Really? Now that's interesting, because last year it appeared that Arneson got more time.

I predict an Irmo victory as well, but it really is up in the air.

M
bench
bench
M
irmo could barely get past wando...they are going to get run by Northwestern in the finals

bench
bench
cmon, all state means nothing...especially when your on a undefeated team. Im not saying Northwestern defense is bad im just pointing out weak spots on their team in comparison to the rest of the squad.

M
throw in
throw in
M
well thats not saying very much at all

C
bench
bench
C
I wouldn't even say they are weak..they're one of the strongest places on the field other than enzo, when you dont give up a goal in playoffs or the last 7 or 8 games theyve played, i dont call that very weak

M
corner kick
corner kick
M
Arneson got more time earlier in the year but seemed to lose confidence as the year wore on with some shaky play. Gave up one horrific goal in the White Knoll 9-4 victory (misplayed a ball passed back with it going either under or around his foot as it trickled over the goal line. Sullivan has seen the earlier action since then although both have played all the games up to the Wando game...not sure who played that one.

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
I would say Irmo's two keepers both play well in doses but i don't feel either one is consistent enough to be considered a strength. Also Irmo's backline is gonna have to play better than what they have recently to neutralize Northwestern's attack. Seems when Irmo pushes numbers forward they are very open to the counter attack.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard