NW - 5
Irmo - 2

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
Quote:

Arneson got more time earlier in the year but seemed to lose confidence

Arneson and Sullivan have actually spilt time all year. It would have been a horrific goal in the White Knoll game if it ended there, however since then Arneson has worked specifically on footwork and balls dropped back and has actually gained significant confidence due to that event. His shakey play, as you stated GSdad, has resulted in a total of 3 goals against him all season.
Arneson, Sullivan, and Prim have complimented and pushed each other throughout the season resulting in better skills by all three keepers.

W
kick off
kick off
W
NW 4 IRMO 3 glad to see the two best teams in the final, Enzo's senior year, no let down, good luck

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
2391,how can u say nhs has a weak defense? 9 goals and only 5 against the first defense? two allstate defenders? three of their defenders signing college scholarships and they are weak? if u look at their game by game stats, very few teams even got off shots on goal. weak defense? get real, their defense was good enough for the last three years to produce three state finals. this defense is the same one that limited mighty irmo to one goal and defending state champion and number one ranked spring valley to no goals and no shots on frame. weak defense my #@&%$.... trojans 3-1.

kick off
kick off
Quote:

but i'm not saying they are awesome team either IRMO was not playing up to their potential last night at all. That team is capable of so much more and many people have witnessed it and know that. And it didn't help that they were basically playing on a beach

Yea agreed, Irmo was playing on a beach while wando played on the field with the perfect grass. This explains why irmo didnt dominate. Mike day you are so smart

kick off
kick off
Quote:

Irmo is the best team in the land bar none. The determination of the squad in the win they had last night over a strong wando squad shows they can get it done when it needs to get done. It should be a great game and will should be close down to the end but Irmo has Jah's blessing and we will come out on top.

Your pothead remarks are worthless, Irmo is going to need help from more then your Jah to beat NW.

corner kick
corner kick
YellowJacket, it's time for you to look forward to next year. I understand it was an "off year" for your school, but it's time to play club and get ready for a good year in 2010.

Let's show some sportsmanship and stop the personal attacks on the players

Last edited by Spartan; 05/21/09 02:48 PM.
kick off
kick off
actually we went 6-2 this year in our conference and I wont be playing club, I will just be training with the team in the offseason. So you can stop making your assumptions about which school I attend since you obviously have no idea

corner kick
corner kick
Y'Jacket, Don't let jealousy get the best of you, it's not healthy.

Just be proud of your school and don't let Irmo's success eat at you

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
yes yellow jacket you are always right

Page 6 of 12 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard