Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
kick off
kick off
What does me being proud of my school having anything to do with NW beating Irmo? and i dont think i am jealous of a high school soccer team. And since you edited your post. we did not have an off-year this year, we actually had a very good team

kick off
kick off
me having team pride has nothing to do with the fact that NW will bear spirmo. My team actually did not have an off year we had a very good team. Its too bad the NCAA doesnt play high school teams.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
your an idiot yellow jacket

Last edited by pinger90; 05/21/09 03:40 PM.
P
goal kick
goal kick
P
but back on topic IRMO will win 3-1 in regulation time.. in the high light of the the goals from the news it looked like fm wasn't playing aggressive enough defensivly against a quality team like nw, not going in for balls that could have been won (but that was just from that little clip). IRMO will bring the intensity, take everything and leave nothing. Its going to be a very intense match. Finish it up boyz its the game ya'll have been preparing and waiting for... to show who is really #1 in SC. IRMO! real

bench
bench
was Northwesterns sweeper all state?

brace
brace
Quote:

but back on topic IRMO will win 3-1 in regulation time.. in the high light of the the goals from the news it looked like fm wasn't playing aggressive enough defensivly against a quality team like nw, not going in for balls that could have been won (but that was just from that little clip). IRMO will bring the intensity, take everything and leave nothing. Its going to be a very intense match. Finish it up boyz its the game ya'll have been preparing and waiting for... to show who is really #1 in SC. IRMO! real

Perhaps you need to look a little closer at FMHS stats for D for the year! They are a shutdow D and stopped most everyone they face this year. In fact they survived on defense because they have not been a big scoring machine this year. From the discussion I have seen I would say FMHS keeper is far and away better then what Irmo brings he did have a bad game against NWHS but so have mmost keepers this year.
I go back to the point I made earilier, if you can just barely get by a team FMHS beat in regular time... How are you going to win 3-1 against a team that DOMINATES FMHS 3 out 3 games this year (won 6-1,5-0,2-0)?
Explain using some kind of logic please, or just admit your using your lucky rabbit's foot

S
bench
bench
S
manchester just confirmed ESPN coverage...

this game is huge!!!

im gonna say nw 4-3 after pks

YJ44 you like boys. your comments are ridiculous. time to hang up scsoccer if your playing college in georgia

if your not first. your last.
sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

was Northwesterns sweeper all state?

Yes, centerback Robbie Benson was all-state. Shawn Ferguson, who was also all-state, who usually plays center-mid, will also probably start in the back. Zack Clark has been slightly injured and has not been starting in the midfield. I'm pretty sure he will be ready saturday. And don't forget, he was also all-state last year and is headed to Liberty to play. So watch out for that stout NW Defense Irmo!

One Time!
bench
bench
still all the same i think irmo will exploit nw's d

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
If by exploit you mean score a couple of goals, then yes you are right. Irmo might score 1 or 2 goals, but I guarantee NW will "exploit" Irmo's defense and score 3+. I'll stick with my prediction, NW 4 Irmo 2.

One Time!
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard