Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
bench
bench
Quote:

Slow down there Robert. How can you say Irmo is the best "bar none"? I mean do you honestly think they are that much better than NW? And unless your some sort of prophet, your comment about Jah, as you call him, just takes all credibility away from you. Get real my friend. Northwestern shall reign!

I do not honestly think that either team is better. They match up pretty evenly on paper and i think it will boil down to how well Irmos backfield can contain enzo and alex. But on the comment about Jah, i do not think im a prophet, all im doing is getting my team pumped up. By the way, you even know what Jah is lad?

"Football is a part of I, when I play the world wakes up around me" Bob Marley
kick off
kick off
I'm not really a big fan of either of this teams. But i have seen and played them. NW is a great team and so is Irmo. Saying that i hate what im about to say but i believe irmo is goin to pull out with the W. They have the all around players besides in the goal. But neither teams are strong in that position. And i hope ESPN is there bc south carolina has great soccer all over the state.

Irmo 2
NW 1

throw in
throw in
Northwestern:
Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 196-127-6
Goals Scored: 144 - Goals Allowed: 9

Irmo:
Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 197-139-11
Goals Scored: 152 - Goals Allowed: 11

Should be a great matchup with lots of opportunities and hopefully goals for both sides, want to look good for the rest of the nation on ESPN. Having said this i give an unbiased edge to Northwestern becuase they know what it is like to play in these big games with the big pressure i think theyll put it out and bring home their third championship under the guidance of Enzo.
4-2 NW

throw in
throw in
Irmo vs. Northwestern

Each team proves their offensive prowess by averaging 6+ goals per game and their defensive stability by averaging less than .5 goals against per game.

Enzo and Alex will provide NHS with a lot of options in the attacking third by engaging defenders and playing through the lines.

Acree, Leo, and Emmitt will be able to control the ball and break down NHS defense through passing and movement off the ball. This combined with the holding capability of Kyle M. and the pace of Varney will work in Irmo’s favor.

As said before, each team has a solid defense. This being the case, I still feel as though it will be an offensive transition game. A stellar offense verse a solid defense will provide the crowd with a lot of goal scoring opportunities.

Final score:
Irmo – 5
Northwestern – 3

The ability of Irmo to break down defenses through movement on and off the ball will be too much for NHS to handle. Enzo and Alex will find a way to keep NHS in the game through individual moments of brilliance.

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
No way Enzo loses his last high school game.
NW 4
irmo 1

C
kick off
kick off
C
Quote:

No way Enzo loses his last high school game.
NW 4
irmo 1

I think that many people only think that this is Enzo last game. There is a whole squad of Irmo seniors that want to bring the CHAMPIONSHIP back to Irmo and for themselves. All I am saying is that there are going to be 15+ seniors on both teams that will do anything to win this game(not just one player)

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
Really one person is not gonna make a difference against a team like IRMO and then you got hubbard man marking him making his touches as minimal as possible. As good as enzo is he won't win them the game

throw in
throw in
a player does change the game in these big games, look how many times ronaldo has changed it for manu by one simple kick or drogba has changed it by getting a dumb card or missing a chance.....i realize that is professionals, but the same reasoning applies one shot out of the blue can change the game, their is no way how good the irmo defense is that they will be able to stop northwestern and especially enzo

S
goal kick
goal kick
S
sorry guys didnt mean to spark a debate. I was just saying that this is Enzos last game. Who, is considered possibly by some the best HS player in SC ever.

P
goal kick
goal kick
P
I'm pretty sure hubbard did a very good job of shuting him down last time these teams met in upper state.

Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard