Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
squanc Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Ricky Garbanzo named national player of the week by ESPNrise for his performance in this past weekends epic state championship game at Memorial Stadium. He scored 2 fantastic goals against Shmiro. He was way too much for the overrated defense to handle. In my opinion one of, if not the best in the sophmore class in South Carolina if not the nation. Y'all better watch out for this kid next year to have an even more dominating display of excellence for his team the future 2010 THREEPEAT State Champions, Northwestern Trojans. ESPNrise story: http://sports.espn.go.com/highschool/rise/soccer/news/story?id=4209434
He is a badger!!

goal
goal
He was outstanding! The scissors kick was priceless. Irmo looked dead in the water against him and the Northwestern attack the second half.

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
S
goal
goal
S
Great Player! Congratulations Ricky!

corner kick
corner kick
i like what i saw. good stuff kid.

Club of the century.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
He deserved it.

J
Brace
Brace
J
squanc, why would you rip on Irmo like that when you are attempting to give props to your player. Be happy you don't live in a larger state where NW would have ended up with a loss if they played quality teams week in and week out. Bring your team up here to the Chicago area, and we'll see how well they do. Probably as well as the academy team from SC does against the three academy teams, that's right, three from Chicago alone.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
throw in
throw in
Why do you bring up this same topic just about in many different threads. What is with this Chicago crap you speak of? In case you have not noticed , but we are all from SC (South Carolina). Teams in chicago are irrelevent to anything and everything on this site. Go talk trash in your own state

brace
brace
Quote:

squanc, why would you rip on Irmo like that when you are attempting to give props to your player. Be happy you don't live in a larger state where NW would have ended up with a loss if they played quality teams week in and week out. Bring your team up here to the Chicago area, and we'll see how well they do. Probably as well as the academy team from SC does against the three academy teams, that's right, three from Chicago alone.

You are forgetting that it is better to say nothing and let peole think you are an idiot, than it is to open your mouth (or keyboard as the case may be) and remove all doubt!

squanc Offline OP
throw in
OP Offline
throw in
Quote:

your seriously talking about Chicago again... why don't you go on their message board since you obviously have nothing relevant to say in this state's. I was just stating the facts about the game Irmo got taken to school shutting all of those up who said talked about how Irmo was gonnna dominate NHS in the final and your just bitter now cause they ended up 23-1 and Northwestern is national champions of the spring so why dont you either start talking about South Carolina soccer or just shut up completely

J
Brace
Brace
J
Just stating a fact...here is what I just heard get spewed from your mouth....I really don't have anything to say, whine, whine, whine, complain, complain, complain.....I graduated from Irmo, but realize that large metropolitan areas tend to have overall better quality soccer than smaller states. Just a fact, it is based on population, when you have a larger pool of players to choose from, you get better talent. Don't get all defensive, it is ok. NW may be #1 in the spring boys season, and good for them. But let them have to play the "big boys" teams week in and week out, and you would probably sustain a loss. Don't get all emotional and start name calling again, I was just stating my opinion.

If you are going to argue a point, at least get factual information to back up your side.....
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard