Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
I say, USA, Costa Rica and Honduras are the big dogs. Cant count mexico out.

Dark horse def Panama, watch out for El Salvador.

Nicagua will make their debut.

Also the Concacaf champions league is coming up, im looking forward to that one too.

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
canada 1 jamaica 0
es 2 cr 1

the US plays granada today in seatle, and i think honduras is playing another team.

Club of the century.
corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
i know most of you only care about arsenal and chelse

but the US is playing Honduras right now. Just so you know.

Club of the century.
M
corner kick
corner kick
M
I predict USA 2 Honduras 0

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
Interesting how the nt has a b team and is still an strong side to win the competition.

I dont think they gone win it bc there is still strong teams in there but it will be interesting.

The player that caught my attetntion was De Guzman, the dude from Canada, but then I found out he plays for La Coruna in Spain, thats one dominant player right there.

I want to see Cooper to, the Dallas fc player, he is supposed to be the next big thing.

Club of the century.
CJ Offline
Brace
Brace
You get your wish as Cooper just hit a huge PK against Panama. Not a big fan of that studder step though.

corner kick
OP Offline
corner kick
it looks like US is playing Honduras, thats a tough one.

Mexico will face Costa Rica I think.

Even though it will be nice to have a Mexico-USA final just bc they are always big games. I think is gone be the US vs CR.

Is gone be a tough one for the US though, Honduras has some of their big boys.

Costa Rica should beat Mexico (assuming they are going to the semifinals) bc mx has been bad for a while now.

Good stuff.

Club of the century.
C
kick off
kick off
C
I was at the games yesterday.

The Referee made a dreadful call against Canada to give Honduras the win. It's a shame that this game was eventually decided by that call. Honduras are good but lacked composure in front of goal. Same can be said of Canada 2-2 would have been a more realistic score without the Referee's interference. Both teams missed good chances.

The USA build-up was too slow in the first half and neither outside midfielder was prepared to go at their defender, so not enough crosses of any danger really.

I think the USA will have trouble with Honduras and that Mexico will win it all.

corner kick
corner kick
I think it will be USA vs CR in the championship and it will be a revenge game for USA from there recent loss to CR. USA will win if they control the tempo of the game and stay composed.

Goal
Goal
Our "scrubs" are doing alright but I got scared the other day against Panama...not enough attack.

Hopefully, we'll pull some of the first stringers in for the semi

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard