Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
F
bench
bench
F
JL Mann adds two kids who are on the Cesa 91 Premier team who sat out this year after transferring from other schools. They have 8 Cesa premier level players in total and will be very very strong next year. Only question mark will be at goalie

S
throw in
throw in
S
Goalie position will be weak but the defense should be able to hold off any type of attack. The only team form 3a losing many seniors is eastside. Mann will be the champs next year unless they pull an eastside.

throw in
throw in
Who cares if you have a bunch of big name clubbers! Doesn't guarantee anything!

Yeah!! HAHA
goal kick
goal kick
I think SA loses alot of seniors

I think It will be a toss up between Chapin and Mann for the upperstate

As for the lowerstate i think it really can't be decided and it doesn't really matter because none of the lowerstate teams can compete with the upperstate champ whoever that may be.

S
throw in
throw in
S
The only true threat from Chapin is Joey and he can be shut down. The rest of Chapin is solid but not championship caliber.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

As for the lowerstate i think it really can't be decided and it doesn't really matter because none of the lowerstate teams can compete with the upperstate champ whoever that may be.

Dat what da say this spring too! But we done see what happened.

The Big Three from BC will be a challenge to anyone next year.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
L
kick off
kick off
L
BC's "big 3" are very good but I am pretty sure there are 11 on the pitch at one time. You still need 3 more defenders, 3 more midfielders, and 2 forwards...BC will always challenge, no doubt about that but I don't think they are state championship worthy, not after losing a few key starters.

R
kick off
kick off
R
SweetFeet... i Mean it is is Highshcool soccer.. Any player that is good can be shut down with a team that is O.K.

I think Mann will win because they have alot of good players. Chapin will just have the best player with an O.K. team.

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

BC's "big 3" are very good but I am pretty sure there are 11 on the pitch at one time. You still need 3 more defenders, 3 more midfielders, and 2 forwards...BC will always challenge, no doubt about that but I don't think they are state championship worthy, not after losing a few key starters.

Achmed not worried about the “Other Big 8”. He worry last year, but boys exceeded Achmed’s expectations. BC have mighty JV to pull from to fill two starting spots, and beware of the stalwart upcoming freshman.
Achmed look into future, and future very bright.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard