Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Goal
Goal
I see these teams more than any other since Memorial Stadium sits practically in my backyard. I've been watching Dreher and their regular opponents for years.

MASSEY RATING (Record vs. "Like Teams")
#17 Chapin (4-0)
#36 Airport (3-3-1)
#38 Brookland-Cayce (4-2)
#42 A.C. Flora (0-3-1)
#62 Dreher (1-4)

SCORES
Airport 2-0 BC
Airport 4-3 Dreher
Airport 4-2 Dreher
BC 3-1 Airport
BC 2-1 Airport
BC 1-0 Dreher
BC 1-0 ACF
Chapin 2-1 Airport
Chapin 4-1 Dreher
Chapin 5-2 ACF
Chapin 3-0 ACF
Dreher 2-1 BC
ACF 2-2 Airport

DID NOT PLAY
BC vs. Chapin (was scheduled I think) & Dreher vs. ACF (don't know why this rivalry game was not played)

SYNOPSIS
Who cares? They are all good players. DeMare has a terrible attitude but is a darned good player. He might be the least liked teammate I've ever seen. Lewis seemed to be all that his team had offensively. Wegrzyn racks up against weaker sides but never seems to do anything vs. good competition. Quinatoa is outstanding but seemed disinterested at times due to the poor quality around him this year. Verano shows glimpses of brilliance but then goes into a shell for long periods of time.

I believe only Quinatoa was a senior so it should be interesting again next spring with the returning talent for these teams.

50th for a reason!
R
kick off
kick off
R
I mean i see how Demare can get a temper sometimes but that's enthusiasm and the desire for the game. Whats so wrong with his attitude?

kick off
kick off
I'm at a grocery store and some kids is screaming a yelling because he wants some candy.
That's ok, he just showing enthusiasm.

D'OH!

Homer no function beer well without
R
kick off
kick off
R
? haha i mean who really cares? He is sick.

corner kick
corner kick
Sick is a midfielder getting all those goals

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
R
kick off
kick off
R
If you are a bc fan didn't we beat u in a tournament like 10-0 up in Manchester medows? Haha Taylor lewis didn't do much against the mighty Trojans! Where has he even clubbed his whole youth career...? Demare plays midfield by the way so I guess that is sick to score that many goals against such a quality schedule.

corner kick
corner kick
Rollingpurple need to get life. Achmed notice all replies are within minutes of the post he reply to. Does your momma know you hang out on scsoccer.com all day?

Achmed figure poor Rollingpurple must have put all eggs in the ol soccer basket and that didn’t work out, so you probable have nothing going for you now but memories. And now only way you can feel important is to try a belittle someone else, who is not allowed to fight back.

Please notice Achmed would never says anything condescending about actual player, only about general behavior. Achmed bigger than that.

And what is with all the “haha” remarks. Is Rollingpurple little girl?

Yes, SSM big BC fan. But SSM also Trojan fan, so haha!
Actually Manchester Medows (sic) was more of scrimmage than game. Having to going back two and half years proves Achmed’s point, RP has no life.

Achmed could try to explain reasons why ODP and traveling Clubs don’t appeal so much to the more academically gifted kids, but it would be way over RP’s head.

Achmed has beat this camel enough, so in closing Achmed would like to say again, Joey is good player, however believes the Lewis kid rightfully deserves player of the year (and doesn’t deserved to be belittled by no one).

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
C
Coach
Coach
C
RP, not to jump in, but...if the award is to recognize performance and achievement in 3A high school soccer...exactly how should a player's club experience factor into the decision? Either a player performed well on the high school field or he didn't; in recognizing that, club is irrelevant.

Also, if a player can do exceptionally well in the high school venue WITHOUT the added advantage of high-level club training, that would seem to speak even more highly of his individual ability to master the game.

I can't judge the young man from firsthand experience--just making a statement of general reason.

I've got good news and bad news...
throw in
throw in
RP SADNH!

Yeah!! HAHA
goal
goal
Well done to all these players. Great season boys!

Achmed, I wouldn't call the game at Manchester Meadows more of a scrimmage. That was a good game to impress some of the colleges in attendance. And I doubt BC took that game more as a scrimmage. That would be a disrespect to BC as well as Northwestern. But that was a long time ago so this doesn't really matter I guess!

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard