Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
I'm a senior at the University of South Carolina, majoring in Sport Management. I'm looking for a volunteer position to fulfill an internship credit for my program. I am looking for a position that would include working in one or many aspects of the following: team/league/ or facility management, event management, scheduling, bookkeeping or accounting, marketing or advertising, or media management. I have a considerable amount of knowledge and experience in each of these areas. I also have expertise in working with all Windows components, including Excel and Access. I have open availability, and can work with your team or organization for as few as a couple days a week, to full time. I am also available to work in either of the Charleston or Columbia areas. I can begin as soon as needed, but would need to start no later than the last week of August/first week of September, due to course restrictions. If you are a coach, league director/administrator, club manager, facility manager/owner, and are in need of a volunteer, please feel free to contact me at your convenience. I can quickly supply you with my resume, as well as, my references. My contact information is as follows:

Allison Shiner
843-240-4670
shiner@mailbox.sc.edu

Thank you for your consideration

C
Coach
Coach
C
Having worked with Allison before, I will certainly vouch for her; she has a good working knowledge of soccer as well as other sports, and I think she would be a valuable asset to anyone needing assistance in the areas she has mentioned.

I've got good news and bad news...
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Allison, we would love to talk to you. We need help with facility, field, and club management.

David Tunesi,
President Cainhoy Athletic Soccer Club
www.cainhoyathletic.com

(843) 408 5099 or (843) 388 2935

satus quod perago validus - start and finish strong
Corner Kick
OP Offline
Corner Kick
Thanks to everyone for contacting Allison about the internship. She has started with a club and is enjoying it very much, great to see the soccer forum/family work so well!

Hope everyone has an awesome time with the kids this fall.

Link Copied to Clipboard