Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
anyone have any predictions on how teams will do this upcoming season?

this goes for 4AAAA,3AAA,2AA,1A, or anything else..

any upcoming players to watch out for this season??

bench
bench
I believe Northwestern will be up to it's usually winning ways and will gain a third straight state championship. I don't know that they will go undefeated again this season but look for them to be hoisting the trophy come state time.

corner kick
corner kick
I think it will be between Irmo and Northwesten again this year at 4A. I'm leaning toward Irmo to hoist the trophy this year. Returning a good number of starters from last year and an extreamly talented sophomore class all of which played JV last year and many who play R3PL for CUFC or CESA.

At 3A I gotta go with Chapin all the way. Returning all but one starter from last year and a VERY deep bench.

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
goal
goal
In 3A J.L. Mann will look to contend and Riverside will be a tough side.

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
S
Brace
Brace
S
Chapin should be strong in the upstate grouping as well.

S
bench
OP Offline
bench
S
ya i agree with either Northwestern or Irmo for 4A..

im not really sure about 3A cause there are a couple teams that have the potential to go all the way this year.

kick off
kick off
I definitely have to agree in 3A chapin will be THE team to beat. For 4A: Irmo and Northwestern are obvious contenders but i have a feeling there will be a few unexpected losses to the both of them.

S
throw in
throw in
S
Thats a joke. Mann is way too strong for anyone this year. The have three u-18 premier players in the back and one u-17 premier player back there too. No one will be able to score. as long as the get up the field and score on quick counters no one will be able to touch them.

corner kick
corner kick
As Achmed's fans know, Achmed not like Chapin....but will have to admit, they be stacked this year. I see them tak'n the upper.

Region 5 dominated lower last year...and not know why we should not expect same this year. BC coming back with basically same team but tons more club experience. Don't see SA in it after losing 11 seniors (7 starters). Airport only lost a few too....but got to go with BC.

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
L
kick off
kick off
L
Achmed dreaming. IF Region 5 goes to state it will not be BC, it will be SA, no matter number seniors lost. Airport has shot too, only lost one who was started part time. Beach teams should have at least one to contend. Letmetellya agree with Achmed, Chapin stacked.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard