Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Goal
Goal
letmetellya,

SSM or Achmed or Jeff Dunham wannabe is a homer for BC. It's okay...no one likes bandwagon fans

S
goal
goal
S
Sweetfeet - your numbers don't really add up as Chapin has double your numbers playing premier not even counting DeMare. I think Chapin graduated one starter from their team of last year. IMHO- the difference will ge in goal where Jason Vaeth is a beast. It is very difficult to get a ball past him. I am sure you will now counter with the level of performance of the premier league teams. You may want to look deeper into the statistics before you do though. State Cup is this weekend which may also change your mind some. My vote is for Chapin until proven otherwise. I really hope they don't as my loyalty lies elsewhere!

kick off
kick off
Quote:

letmetellya,

SSM or Achmed or Jeff Dunham wannabe is a homer for BC. It's okay...no one likes bandwagon fans

Homer? Homer? Did someone call me?

Homer no function beer well without
G
bench
bench
G
From the lower state the representative had to come from region 5. Lewis will lead BC and airport will be strong having lost very few prominent players. South Aiken lost many starters and i think it will be an uphill battle for them, but don't count them out with the experience that is coming back

sG Offline
corner kick
corner kick
NW all the way! And thats all i got to say about that...

One Time!
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

letmetellya,

True...Achmed BC fan, however also very good at math, and the numbers just don't add up for SA this year.
Just like the numbers didn't add up last year for BC. You don't lose 7 starters and expect to compete at the same level.

Airport pretty scary this year.
NMB also lost quite a few, but Achmed sure one of the other coast teams will step up.

Time will tell?

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
E
bench
bench
E
South Aiken will handle lower state in 3A.
They won the hardest region in lower state by two games, so even though they lost 7 starters they will still win the region and lower state.

Chapin will win upper state. They are just returning to much from a team that wasn't bad last year.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

South Aiken will handle lower state in 3A.
They won the hardest region in lower state by two games, so even though they lost 7 starters they will still win the region and lower state.

Chapin will win upper state. They are just returning to much from a team that wasn't bad last year.

I don't want to enter this pointless argument but certainly Chapin will be strong.

Your first point, however, lacks any sense or logic whatsoever.

Goal
Goal
Quote:

Quote:

letmetellya,

True...Achmed BC fan, however also very good at math, and the numbers just don't add up for SA this year.
Just like the numbers didn't add up last year for BC. You don't lose 7 starters and expect to compete at the same level.

Airport pretty scary this year.
NMB also lost quite a few, but Achmed sure one of the other coast teams will step up.

Time will tell?

Ya never know do ya? Playing at the Plex and injuring your starters, foreign exchange students, etc. are all factors. Right?

L
kick off
kick off
L
I love the banter. At least we can all agree that the lower state rep in 3A will most likely come from this region.

Looking forward to an Irmo, NHS rematch. What does Wando have coming back this year? Shouldn't Dorman and Fort Mill be strong as well?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard