Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 29 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 28 29
803baller #128272 04/26/10 04:21 PM
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

If Cardinal Newman is such a good team with sooo many quality players and such a good coach why couldnt they even get the ball past midfield the whole second half. Cardinal newman is a disgrace to beautiful soccer ive seen rec league games with better passing and ball movement. Hammond is the better team Cardinal newman is the lucky team.

Holy crap! By Achmed's definition....the team that wins is the better team (however you git-r-done)
So if Hammond is more skilled and Willy and his boys still win....I would say that makes him a good coach.
One can try to argue with Achmed's logic, but one can not win.

Now......

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
803baller #128273 04/26/10 06:15 PM
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Quote:

gucchi mane you are an idiot. Did you watch the hammond vs cardinal newman game. Hammond completly controlled the game. Cardinal newman really had two looks on goal one off of a hammond mistake due to the fact that the starting centerback was out with a concussion. If Cardinal Newman is such a good team with sooo many quality players and such a good coach why couldnt they even get the ball past midfield the whole second half. Cardinal newman is a disgrace to beautiful soccer ive seen rec league games with better passing and ball movement. Hammond is the better team Cardinal newman is the lucky team. Oh and by the way Matthew McClam crossed up two players and crossed it to fernando scoring on a scissor kick for hammonds goal so apparently mcclam does show up and fernando is on the same page as his teamates. you sir are a fool.

Beautiful soccer!?!?! I'm tired of hearing that crap. Just win games/matches. You want beautiful soccer go check out my boys in La Liga, ie Real Madrid or Barca. Your a disgrace for not taking the 2 L's like a man...excuse me boy.

bench
bench
If you dont appreciate watching soccer being played beautifully the way its supposed to be played then obviously your not much of a fan of soccer. Achmed- Last saturday tottenham beat chelsea 2-1. Does that mean that tottenham is better than chelsea.. No. It just means that throughout the course of the game tottenham executed on their chances. I think most would agree chelsea is the better team and could beat them in another meeting. I give eudy credit his strategy works. I think its ugly though and i think that in the playoffs Hammonds skill and style of play will pay off. So I think all of yall should hop of CNs knob for two seconds.

Joga bonito

803baller #128275 04/26/10 08:11 PM
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Your probably on the end of trying to play beautiful and get the #### beat out of you trying to hang in there pinging it around. News flash buddy there are only 3 teams I can think of in SC that ping it around and are dominate. Teams that win have a relentless attack and put the ball in the back of the net. You sound like Eric Wynalda. Bum

Last edited by wakaflockamyers; 04/26/10 08:12 PM.
bench
bench
Was that even english you illiterate idiot? Who the f**k is Eric Wynalda? Cardinal Newman won and they didnt have close to a relentless attack, they didnt even cross midfield second half? So why dont you get your facts straight and bring a thesaurus next time you post so you dont say stupid stuff anymore. Thanks

Joga Bonito

803baller #128277 04/26/10 08:54 PM
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Word play's nothing playa. Gettin touchy there huh? Not use to getting what you want huh? Probably's gonna remain that way you bum.

corner kick
corner kick
BOW BOW BOW! 10-17 bricksqqquuuaaadddd! Hollla eyyyhh bruh why don't you just quit yo b******* and just accept the fact Hammond has lost twice to CN now. You can say all you want bout who had more posssesion or etc it don't mean shite. A win is a win. Get yo weight up you weak azzz bich.

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
803baller #128279 04/27/10 01:52 AM
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

If you dont appreciate watching soccer being played beautifully the way its supposed to be played then obviously your not much of a fan of soccer. Achmed- Last saturday tottenham beat chelsea 2-1. Does that mean that tottenham is better than chelsea.. No. It just means that throughout the course of the game tottenham executed on their chances. I think most would agree chelsea is the better team and could beat them in another meeting. I give eudy credit his strategy works. I think its ugly though and i think that in the playoffs Hammonds skill and style of play will pay off. So I think all of yall should hop of CNs knob for two seconds.

Joga bonito

Holy Crap....803ball, you be idiot.
Wakflock and Achmed not even say anything positive about CN in our posts, but mr. potty mouth so paranoid in his delusional state that he assumes we did. Re-read them...idiot. Achmed tired of hearing...we played better...so tell us we're great, so I feel better. If you want to feel better...tell your boys to win.
Some teams know how to get-r-done and some don't.
So what is Hammond going to do different in the play-offs? That "playing better strategy" hasn't worked yet, why do you assume it will suddenly work now? Idiot!
Achmed never seen them give the state trophy to the team that played better...unless of course they win.
But at least one thing came out of your mindless post...Achmed now dislike Hammond!
Go Cardinal Newman!!!!!!!!!!

"Silence, I kill you!" - Achmed the Dead Terrorist
GUCCI MANE #128280 04/27/10 02:05 AM
bench
bench
your right, apparently you don't have to play beautiful to win and congrats to CN on region champs, but until they finally follow through, their still just the first loser in SCISA

bench
bench
Hammond is a good team that can play soccer. CN has been able to slip past them twice which i will give them props about. I just dont think that it will happen again. The better team will come out on top. That being Hammond.

Page 24 of 29 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 28 29

Link Copied to Clipboard