Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
We're off to the start of another South Carolina High School Soccer Season and one can only hope for a replay of the excitement featured by ESPN and captured in the following videos for all teams during the season.

Northwestern:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzROK3ZcZo

IRMO:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvMIYw3YK2M

Imagine. Believe. Achieve.
corner kick
corner kick
what other programs draw a lot of fans?

can you come up with a top 10 programs with more soccer fans in the state?

Club of the century.
M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
The Wando crowd was very impressive during the Lower State Championship. I'll have to post some video of that in this thread.

C
kick off
kick off
C
at the lower state championship i believe that there were more irmo fans there than wando fans. or irmo at least equaled wando's fan base

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
I'd say so Charles. That was an intense game all the way to the end of the second overtime.

throw in
throw in
THERES ONLY ONE NORTHWESTERN.. best chants and fans in the state! (in my opinion)

H
goal kick
goal kick
H
Great videos Manchester. Makes me miss the days when I played. It was funny scrolling through some related videos on youtube and finding highlights of the 2004 Irmo/NW state final and seeing little Emmett Lunceford as a ball boy and then seeing him playing in the actual game in the 2009 video. I know Arneson was beside him as well and couldn't tell who the third boy was (Maybe Matt Severding (sp?). Crazy how fast the time goes by though.

M
brace
OP Offline
brace
M
I hear you Hollywood. When I shot the video from the stands of the 2004 State Championship I figured it would be one those guys would enjoy seeing from that perspective as the footage hadn't been seen until last year. It's pretty cool and that is Matt standing to the right of Stephen. Time flies too fast!

corner kick
corner kick
hat off for nw fans, chants are awesome. irmo usually moves big crowds, i guess bc of the tradition. lots of chicks on the irmo side too, i had the same feeling when i went to chapin and clemson games as well, about 50% of their fans were females most of them descent looking and i guess thats good ; )

Club of the century.
corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

at the lower state championship i believe that there were more irmo fans there than wando fans. or irmo at least equaled wando's fan base

video?

Club of the century.

Link Copied to Clipboard