Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
bench
bench
J
Hey Rastafan00 doesnt WK play the same region games as IRMO????

throw in
throw in
Quote:

I agree with micheal day!oops i mean rastafan00

HAHAHAHA! Michael day...what a joke! That's funny right there!

Laces out DAN!!!
B
bench
bench
B
Mike day is a very talented soccer player. and a sweet guy off the field.

bench
bench
Michael Day? Who is this guy? Didn't he move from White Knoll to Irmo because he didn't get enough playing time? I would like to see this guy score in a Game!

*NC Soccer*
R
bench
bench
R
Yes white knoll does play in the same region as IRMO. This is a dedicated IRMO fan so sorry to ruin yalls fun. But on the case of mike day, Why would he move from white knoll to play for irmo if he wasnt playing at WK? HAHA what a joke. The kid started in the state championship last year and is a starter this year. But back to if your trying to say white knoll is a top 20 in the nation team? just catch the IRMO band wagon and you can start winning games and have a winning tradition. SORRY!!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Yes white knoll does play in the same region as IRMO. This is a dedicated IRMO fan so sorry to ruin yalls fun. But on the case of mike day, Why would he move from white knoll to play for irmo if he wasnt playing at WK? HAHA what a joke. The kid started in the state championship last year and is a starter this year. But back to if your trying to say white knoll is a top 20 in the nation team? just catch the IRMO band wagon and you can start winning games and have a winning tradition. SORRY!!

He's a starter this year? i thought he got kicked off the team for being an idiot!at least he took one for the team! but its not like irmo cant do amazing without him! Nice "Dreads" "rastafan" haha!

R
bench
bench
R
Well it looks like you were fed all the wrong information about the kid. He was kicked off the team but earned his spot back and to anyone who knows Phil Savitz that is a hard feat to overcome. I have seen mike at recent games and he does not have "dreads" so you must be talking about the wrong person. I cant wait to see a full IRMO squad tonight against aiken and then a full IRMO squad against whichever team you support . Thank you have a nice day!

B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Well it looks like you were fed all the wrong information about the kid. He was kicked off the team but earned his spot back and to anyone who knows Phil Savitz that is a hard feat to overcome. I have seen mike at recent games and he does not have "dreads" so you must be talking about the wrong person. I cant wait to see a full IRMO squad tonight against aiken and then a full IRMO squad against whichever team you support . Thank you have a nice day!

you got balls for not turning in your phone man! but irmos "full" squad can do really great things with you or without u! but its okay you have feelings too im not sayin you suck im just saying there isnt a huge difference in the team without you! but thank you i have been having a great day so far so hopefully you have one too!

J
bench
bench
J
Quote:

Quote:

you got balls for not turning in your phone man! but irmos "full" squad can do really great things with you or without u! but its okay you have feelings too im not sayin you suck im just saying there isnt a huge difference in the team without you! but thank you i have been having a great day so far so hopefully you have one too!

Everybody love Everybody E.L.E. c'mon people!!!

Last edited by iShotObamaOn420; 03/19/10 02:42 PM.
bench
bench
Now thats about right!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard