Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
bench
bench
I think Nestor could have won it if he was back in his high school team, but since he is not, he can't win it.

*NC Soccer*
T
kick off
kick off
T
i am agreeing with Emmett Lunceford

Goal
Goal
Quote:

I think Nestor could have won it if he was back in his high school team, but since he is not, he can't win it.

What happened with Nestor?

Victory Starts Here!
corner kick
corner kick
Got deported

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
B
kick off
kick off
B
Quote:

Quote:

What happened with Nestor?

Nestor quit White knoll because of how bad the coach is there! but in that case he has much reason to quit as the rest of his teamates do! but they are still there for each other!

goal kick
goal kick
I believe that Ricardo Garbanzo from NW will win it this year. He is on pace to surpass Enzo's total goals from last year and the quality of his goals have been phenomenal.

By failing to prepare, you prepare to fail.
Goal
Goal
Haven't seen Lunceford play but his hype is really high. I can tell you that out of the many I've seen play this year there is no one "better" than Alex Martinez. He may not score 1000000 goals but his quality is unquestionable. His work-rate is generally very high. He means so much to his team, he is impossible to take off the ball, his distribution is almost flawless, and he is undeniably the leader on that team.

He's the reason Dennis and Ricardo score all those goals.

W
goal kick
goal kick
W
what shut^&play said.

corner kick
corner kick
Not very good respect for your team when you quit because of your coach. I'm sure many good players might not like there coach but they don't just quit... that to me questions his maturity as a player to let something stupid like that be his downfall, and really if you have a love for the game of soccer why would you let anything keep you from being out on the field and doing what you love to do. There is nothing like the pre-game goose bumps when your standing side by side with your team listening to the national anthem played knowing your about to go to war for the next 80 minutes. I love it.

White knoll is still a very quality team with a lot of good players so i don't doubt they'll use that as fire to come out and play as hard as they can.

For the player of the year i would have to say Lunceford playing with him at camps and against him at Irmo he's just quality all around and a good kid.

bench
bench
my votes with alexis martinez... best center mid i have ever played with. His skill on the ball is second to none.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard