Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
bench
OP Offline
bench
K
Does "active membership" include those teams/players/parents that played in the fall? Those "older age" parents that I know weren't even aware of the meeting.

C
hat-trick
hat-trick
C
Yes

I
bench
bench
I
I am one of the "older age group" parents and received multiple emails about the merge. So, if you didn't know anything about it then you must not read your email or the club didn't have an email address for you.

C
Coach
Coach
C
Interesting and somewhat ironic after the conversation about the "homespun" USA club winning two PMSL championships in the fall to hear that they are now merging with CESA in the spring. USA has done a good job of providing development and success to their homegrown players at the Classic level; I hope to see CESA-Spartanburg continuing that tradition of providing opportunities and having high expectations of success at ALL levels of competition!

Best wishes, and looking forward to meeting the new CESA-Spartanburg on the field this fall,

Will Chassereau
CUSC U18 Girls

I've got good news and bad news...
O
throw in
throw in
O
Thanks Coach. I don't think you'll see too many changes too fast at all other than the colors. See you on the fields this fall - maybe even in that rematch we spoke of

C
Coach
Coach
C
I'd definitely enjoy that!

I've got good news and bad news...
S
bench
bench
S
Any thoughts on how this change will impact other spartanburg clubs? Arsenal. AYSO.CFC?

goal
goal
The AYSO organisation has long had a hold on the rec soccer population in Spartanburg. I wonder if they will be able to change that?

Joe Siatkowski Mauldin Soccer I fear no evil
O
bench
bench
O
Comment from Obadiah - "...I don't think you'll see too many changes too fast at all other than the colors."

Charging a $30 tryout fee is certainly a big change. What other changes can we expect to see?

goal
goal
Quote:

Interesting and somewhat ironic after the conversation about the "homespun" USA club winning two PMSL championships in the fall to hear that they are now merging with CESA in the spring. USA has done a good job of providing development and success to their homegrown players at the Classic level; I hope to see CESA-Spartanburg continuing that tradition of providing opportunities and having high expectations of success at ALL levels of competition!

Best wishes, and looking forward to meeting the new CESA-Spartanburg on the field this fall,

Will Chassereau
CUSC U18 Girls

So now there is designation for CESA "areas", too? First Columbia/SC United, now CESA. What next?

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard