Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14
T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Speaking of Lancaster-Blythewood...

MANY thanks to the man in the center tonight- excellent job!!! The girls wanted to know when he was going to ref for us again and it was a great pleasure to put a face with a name/icon!

Anyway- at the end Blythewood 2- Lancaster 0

tk

Tony King
world cup
world cup
Thank you very much. I hope your girls would have the same opinion of the officiating if they were on the other end of that 2-0 score!

Congrats to Blythewood......and Coach Bo's Lancaster ladies fought hard to give the Lady Bengals a good match.

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Quote:

Okay, I went over to the scoreboard and see Clover 2 Fort Mill 0 and nobody is talking about it here? C'mon Hurst, Big Daddy, Chief, and anybody up else up there that can tell us what happened and what the tie break will be.

I was at my u6 practice and then caught the second half of the NaFo - NW game. Btw.....NaFo 2 - NW 1. Dani Agnew and Katie Bright with the goals for the Lady Falcons.

Talked to a Clover dad who confirmed Hurst's account....Alissa played center mid and controlled the middle of the field. Senior forward Kelsey Hamilton was a beast....and Kylie and the new girl in goal (other goalie her knee) all played really well.

Tough loss for Fort Mill......and next year will be interesting up here. Big loss with senior classes at both FM and Clover.

brace
brace
Sorry I was watching the FM boys get back on track against the Clover boys. Sounds like this was a week to get the FM monkey off your back first NaFo boys now Clover girls! Got to think the Blue Eagle girls are on feeling good today, and they should be! Maybe Realmccoy will have a more detailed report later today.

Now the question is does anyone know the tie breakers for region? They split games by the exact same scores and have the same region records.

D
throw in
throw in
D
4.28 @ Ashley Ridge

Berkeley 1
Ashley Ridge 4

C
Coach
Coach
C
Great game by an AR team that is much improved over last year--they came back from an early goal to swing the momentum completely. Good match and hard-fought...AR had earned the win long before the silly shoulder-to-shoulder contact PK in the last 2 minutes.

I've got good news and bad news...
A
kick off
kick off
A
Clover played a great game. It was a total team effort. Hats off to clover who had great efforts not only from those mentioned already, but Samantha Pratalak who hit the first goal to Taylor P. and Brooke in defense. Hats off to clover working with freshman goalie and a freshman forward. Clover will definitely be one to contend with

world cup
world cup
One big win and the Clover newbies are coming out of the woodwork.

Where have you been? I've been high on Clover for the past three years!

Kids play sports because they find it fun. Eliminate the fun and soon you eliminate the kid.
A
kick off
kick off
A
New to the area and new to this site
Just wanted to give a shout out to some of the other girls who play well and don't get the recognition. Samantha P played well and had to battle Maya(?) all night-that couldn't have been fun-haha:)

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
@ Pinewood
Porter Gaud 0 - Pinewood Prep 6

Page 7 of 14 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard