Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
goal kick
goal kick
Ben Lippen, while struggling in our region this season, has a very talented group of sophomore girls. Our strongest two players over the course of the season this year are sophomores, one of which is moving. If our sophomores continue to improve in the "off-season" the way they have throughout the season, and continue to stay together, I believe Ben Lippen's soccer program will be much better in the coming two years and beyond.

R
throw in
throw in
R
I know I'm a little biased but I think Stephanie DeVita is the best Sophomore player in the state.

T
corner kick
corner kick
T
Brooks Burdette and Jamie Morris are 2 names I would throw out there from Blythewood. Both can play multiple positions on the field and have been moved around over the season as needs/tactics have needed to change. Both have scored a few goals on the offensive end, but both have spent lots of time anchoring or helping out in the defense as well. Versatile and tenacious they are!

tk

Tony King
I
IDK Offline
bench
bench
I
I think I would have to go with that Angotti-Smith girl from Pinewood.

I
goal
goal
I
Quote:

I know I'm a little biased but I think Stephanie DeVita is the best Sophomore player in the state.

Having gone through Region 2 twice, I would agree, she is the best Sophomore. Best player is up for grabs. For a Sophomore she is tough.

She hits the ball like a dude.

C
throw in
throw in
C
Courtney Angotti-Smith from Pinewood Prep. 140+ goals as a sophomore.

B
throw in
throw in
B
How can you ask such a question? Of course I see that almost all are scorers that you mention. So many players go unnoticed because they are actually playing as they should, like a team. Heres to all the defenders that never get the credit they deserve or to the playmakers who also start the ball rolling. Every team that I have seen play have players worth note. You know I havent seen to many comments about the top teams in almost all the divisions. Wando, Riverside, Dorman, South Aiken, Bishop England..... I KNOW there are plenty sophomores that are exceptional on these teams........

L
goal kick
goal kick
L
Well then...let's hear about some of the defensive players then.Seems everyone is in agreement on the offensive talent in the state...

B
hat-trick
hat-trick
B
Kylie Allen, the center back for Clover is an absolute beast. Fast and strong, good out of the air. Kylie is one of the very few girls who can play physically with boys at this age. She can go shoulder to shoulder with most...and run with most. Needs to improve technically. But will be a physical mismatch with just about every girl that comes near her.

The Bright twins from Nation Ford are also strong, physically dominant players.

F
bench
bench
F
Arianna Pierner plays midfield for North Augusta. She has great touches and impresive vision of the field. Not to mention she has a great shot.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard