throw in
Q
Who did they lose??

When did they lose him?

S
throw in
throw in
S
Mann has a lot of seniors with a lot of talent. They lost Riverside twice but I think when it comes down to it the talent of all their premier players should pull through and get them to the championship.
Also there is no chance that the lowerstate wins again. outside of riverside Mann and Chapin there is a dramatic drop of in competition.

E
bench
bench
E
I wouldn't but chapin in that conversation. When you actually look at them in five games they have scored 70 goals againist sub par teams. So in their other 16 games they only scored 34 and have allow 22. So when they play the better teams they have a hard time scoring.

L
bench
bench
L
Upper State
Riverside vs Chapin

Chapin struggled early to find the net but they have improved. Ignoring the lopsided games, scoring 3 against Airport and 4 in the BC game are pretty good numbers against strong teams. 15 of the 22 goals allowed where against the top 3 ranked 4A schools. I agree that the Riverside/Chapin game will be a good match to watch.

Chapin wins upper state.

Lower State
SA vs NMB

Don't know about the loss of a key player but SA is playing well right now coming into the playoffs. BC and Airport are inconsistent. AC Flora could be the surprise. NMB has a weak schedule, might impact their playoff performance against stronger teams.

SA wins lower state.

Chapin wins 3A.

B
corner kick
corner kick
B
Quote:

Lower State
SA vs NMB

Don't know about the loss of a key player but SA is playing well right now coming into the playoffs. BC and Airport are inconsistent. AC Flora could be the surprise. NMB has a weak schedule, might impact their playoff performance against stronger teams.

SA wins lower state.

Chapin wins 3A.

A.C. Flora is still in upper state this year - so it would be a real surprise if they won lower state. They along with Chapin(all sports but football) move into Region V lower state next season. SA moves back to 4A and Swansea moves down to 2A.

G
bench
bench
G
Quote:

But it wont matter anyways. SA lost their best player to injury and I cant see them making it through a tough playoff run without him

south aiken only lost one player to injury and he wasnt their best player. its baylor clark hes a junior, he messed his knee up

goal kick
goal kick
baylor did tear his acl. that whas a while ago. beat bc and airport without him. they didnt have their best player (brady francis) at the beginning of the year, hence the 1 and 4 start but are undefeated since his return i believe

S
bench
bench
S
Brady Francis' first game back was versus Airport. Airport won that match.

That being said, I wouldn't say that he has been the difference maker, the entire team has stepped up huge.

goal kick
goal kick
he had less than a week to get fitness back. not having played for a while. his form was off. brady is definitly the difference maker. take away the airport game.... 11 0 1 since

B
throw in
throw in
B
I have seen SA play. There is not one stand out. Many contribute on that team. If you are refering to the Baylor Clark who plays for the Augusta Arsenal then YES he does make a huge impact Who the h are you woah17.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard