Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Saw the game. It was Irmo defender who played it back. And, that led to the second goal. First goal came from direct kick awarded when the keeper came out of the 18 and fouled the DF attacker; strategically a good foul. Irmo played the better game but two keeper mistakes led to DF goals.

K
corner kick
corner kick
K
If you saw the game then you are just not that smart. First off, it was off a DF player on the second goal when the Irmo defender and DF forward were fighting for the ball. Secondly even if was off an Irmo player, it was unintentional which a keeper can pick up. The first foul was absolute rubbish. It was a 50-50 ball outside the box, which the keeper then becomes a field player. She won the ball( Clearly as it goes out of bounds), both players went in fairly and should not of been a call. Great finishing on DF's part, but those calls were not warranted. In the end it doesn't matter but when you have a game(s) taken away.It gets a little on the annoying side. Irmo's keeper played a great game and the game was not lost by keeper mistakes. Thank you for your input though and let's move on to playoffs. Hopefully Irmo will see DF again!

Goal Kick
Goal Kick
How come Irmo's boys are always so much better than the girls team?

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.
hat-trick
hat-trick
Quote:

...let's move on to playoffs. Hopefully Irmo will see DF again!

Dutch Fork will probably have to knock off Wando in the second round for that to happen. Fourth seed Irmo may actually have an easier path through the playoffs than second seed Dutch Fork.

corner kick
corner kick
Grats to the lady Bengal's for the region title it is well deserved and there should be more to come with such a young team!

M
bench
bench
M
HBA that is a totally inappropriate
question/remark.

D
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
D
Well I was at the game with my daughter, who knows and has played with many of the players on both teams, because she wanted to see them play. We spoke to many of them after the game as well as their parents; I consider all of them my friends. I have no 'pony in this race' otherwise.

So let me get this straight, you're saying I'm not smart because I don't agree with you, or because I agree with what the center ref saw? PLEASE clarify, because I'M NOT TOO SMART!!!! Perhaps everyone who saw what I saw (which is what the ref saw) are not smart. Okay, I apologize for saying they were keeper errors. Yes she did play a very good game, didn't know saying a mistake was made meant that individual had a bad game. So let me say this, the two mistakes by the center ref led to the DF goals, thus the win. It's just too bad that the mistakes and errors were made by the referees. When will they ever get anything right? I'm not smart enough to know that players and coaches don't make mistakes, only referee's.

A
kick off
kick off
A
On tuesday night-Clover 4, Rock Hill 0....Senior night for the blue eagles, and two of them scored, Kelsey Hamilton and Jackie Antunes. Also Jordan Allen had an assist and Brooke and Ashley had a great game.......We will certainly miss these seniors.

Sorry so late......exam week

A
kick off
kick off
A
Congrats to Spring Valley, Clover, Mauldin, for winning their respective regions.......look forward to seeing some great matches.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Spartanburg 1
Northwestern 0

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard