Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Goal
OP Offline
Goal
Here's to the #1 team in all the land of England!!!!

Smashing ManU's EPL Most Goals in a Season title as well!!!! 103 Goals in a season Drogba with a hattrick AND THE GOLDEN BOOT FOR THE YEAR!!

Here's some highlights:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104854853

Just superior goals. THEY WOULD NOT BE DENIED!!!!!!

Big thanks to Juliano Belletti for his service to Chelsea as he retires at the end of this season!

Great celebration for Drog's 3rd btw.

Wore all 3 of my jerseys yesterday in celebration.

See ya Saturday Portsmouth as everyone in the post-game match talked about winning the double! Bring your magic!

Some more articles for you:

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/englan...ped-wrap-up-the

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/englan...er-league-title

Goal
OP Offline
Goal

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
Wait till next season when my boys Real with the Strike Force of Gonzalo Hiquain and Ronaldo along with the best player in the world Kaka win all the trophies!!!

M
bench
bench
M
For Chelsea fans in the Charleston area (or anyone who wants to keep up with watch events and drink a beer or two with other Chelsea supporters, join our Charleston Blues Chelsea supporter page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Charleston-Blues-Chelsea-FC/108332689204526

Goal
OP Offline
Goal

goal kick
goal kick
sorry wackaflocka but I don't see Real winning the Barclays Premier League or FA Cup for a while...... Plus Chelsea will add some good young talent to their squad like Aguero or proven strikers like Torres, so they should be a favorite to lift the European Cup next season. Not Real Madrid who lose in the first round of their cup competition and lose to a FRENCH team in the Champions League, hehehehehehehe

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
corner kick
corner kick
lol at chelsea, never won anything out of epl. they are fun to watch thought, I like Drogba and Terry.

Mourinho is about 90% sure he is moving to GalacticoLand, hopelly Jose will bring Lucio, Maicon and Cambiasso with him, bc our crap defense could not even stop average players like Messi and Ibra.

Club of the century.
goal kick
goal kick
That's funny you say that Alma Merengue because I seem to remember Chelsea winning two UEFA Cup Winner's Cup Finals, 1971 and 1998 respectively. One of them happening to be against none other than your club of the century, so cool it on the "never won anything out of epl" and by outside of "epl" they won a first division before it became THE "epl" and they have won 6 FA Cups and 4 League Cups*. And the coach for Real Madrid was not really the problem, it's a lack of continuity at the position and on the field, with people always being reshuffled, I see it at Chelsea too, stopped them from winning a few more trophies....

*Note: I know this is nowhere near Real Madrid, but I love people who jump on bandwagons like Real!

Perfumes of embraces all him assailed. With hungered flesh obscurely he mutely craved to adore.
corner kick
corner kick
2 uefa cups? wow haha

Club of the century.
goal kick
goal kick
Chelsea have more titles than Madrid does this decade......

and so does Atletico

Last edited by Leopold.Bloom; 05/20/10 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard