Next Thread
Print Thread
#135919 05/12/10 04:02 PM
S
Brace
OP Offline
Brace
S
Should be a great night of soccer tomorrow with some big time implications.

Blue Ridge at Mann

T'Rest at ACF

Greenville/BHP at Riverside

Eastside at Chapin

S. Aiken at NMB

AHS at Bluffton

Socastee at BC

Dreher at Hilton Head

the SA/NMB will be a great one as will Chapin/Eastside but I think there will be some close ones! Thoughts?

Corner Kick
Corner Kick
I know if we were not playing, I'd be down at the beach watching South Aiken and NMB. That's going to be a good one. NMB's keeper might be the difference in that one.

Coach Chickering
Camden High Soccer
S
bench
bench
S
JL Mann/BR: Mann big

TR/ACF: Pretty balanced butTraveler's Rest has beat some good teams so TR

Riverside/Greenville: Toss up but have to go to Riverside. Should be a good game

Eastside/Chapin: Another toss up, another great match. Gut tells me Chapin

S. Aiken/NMB: Could go either way but S. aiken seems to be on a streak right now so I'll go with them.

AHS/Bluffton: AHS due to lack of competition from the Bluffton region

Socastee/BC: could be closer than expected. Socastee is tall and defends well but I go with BC here

Dreher/HH: Dreher keeps on rolling into quarters

T
kick off
kick off
T
JL Mann
AC Flora
Riverside
Chapin
South Aiken
Airport
Brookland Cayce
Hilton Head

A lot of good games in the guys second round, I wish I could watch some of them.

U
bench
bench
U
chapin losses.
if they do win this one, they lose next round

goal
goal
Quote:

chapin losses.
if they do win this one, they lose next round

Good call by usc7, but it should be "loses" because mighty Eastside knocked out the other Eagles 4-3 at CHS last night. I didn't see the game but was filled in at lunch by a parent of a young EHS player. Eastside has really surprised this year despite their youth. I also heard that the Demare kid really put on a show for Chapin. Hard to believe that Chapin is out and Flora is still in but that's what happens with these stupid pre-bracketed playoffs. Why not seed the teams like AA and A do? I still think Riverside and Mann are the teams to beat but until then Go Eagles (Eastside that is)!

You may disagree, but you're wrong!
U
bench
bench
U
thanks Always Right (obviously my usc education isnt doing anything). Although i was right, i heard that a streaker changed the course of the game? i dont know the whole story, but you hate to see the game change because of a childish fan....

corner kick
corner kick
Quote:

thanks Always Right (obviously my usc education isnt doing anything). Although i was right, i heard that a streaker changed the course of the game? i dont know the whole story, but you hate to see the game change because of a childish fan....

Man the Streaker was hilarious!

Anyone who uses that as an excuse for Chapin losing needs to grow up!

Chapin lost because of 2 stupid, unnecessary fouls in the last minutes of the game which resulted in goals.

Congratulations to Eastside for a well deserved win!

"We do not quit playing because we grow old, we grow old because we quit playing."
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
Quote:

Was the streaker a player? How would one anonymous fan effect the Chapin team that way? Huh?

How about them T-Breds! Can you say "back-to-back?"

Link Copied to Clipboard